Why America is facing a shortage of truck drivers - h3B visa opening?

kiladi bullodu

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Lol.. IT sukham jobs ni vadili truck driver ga chestava? IT lo work from beds ki ruchi Marigina manam avi 10galem mastaru.. you will be on road 40% of the month sleeping inside truck and away from family. 

Not every one can do that..

+1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Peter123

• Quickgun_murugan

• deleted1

• chaarukesa

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Lol.. IT sukham jobs ni vadili truck driver ga chestava? IT lo work from beds ki ruchi Marigina manam avi 10galem mastaru.. you will be on road 40% of the month sleeping inside truck and away from family. 

Not every one can do that..

dont have to sleep in truck, they pay the hotels and food too, you could make your wife or girfriend as your partner if you want to...wich is even better household income.. the company guides you every single thing for you to join the company, you could make tons out of it...

12 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

dont have to sleep in truck, they pay the hotels and food too, you could make your wife or girfriend as your partner if you want to...wich is even better household income.. the company guides you every single thing for you to join the company, you could make tons out of it...

Workout ayye panulu cheppu bro

12 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

Hyatt park lo room book chestaranukunnava??? Lol motel 6 lanti vatiki saripoye allowances istharu...

3 hours ago, kiladi bullodu said:

Trump effect ? vadu racist ani mudra vesesariki most of urkaine and neigboring country citizens are leaving america...so h3b visa ippudu baga demand undi.....mana country lo punjabi's ekkuva edi vadutharu

11 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Hyatt park lo room book chestaranukunnava??? Lol motel 6 lanti vatiki saripoye allowances istharu...

i did not say luxury hotels, in your earlier post you mentioned the drivers need to sleep in trucks, if you dont know just dont bullshit around big man...take it easy 

13 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Workout ayye panulu cheppu bro

what do you mean...if you're interested go apply one man, they take care of everything...you will get a commercial truck driving license..

just because you dont want to apply or perhaps not interested in applying one (you sound so), doesn't mean that it wouldn't work out for others, does that making any sense to you at all...

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

i did not say luxury hotels, in your earlier post you mentioned the drivers need to sleep in trucks, if you dont know just dont bullshit around big man...take it easy 

Yes.. my previous roommate is truck driver now. He n his driving partner sleep in the truck and also it depends on the time n schedule. And also it varies from company to company 

Anyhow my BS should not stop you from choosing that career.. go ahead and try. Dont worry what others want to say about it.. just do whatever you are capable of doing..

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

what do you mean...if you're interested go apply one man, they take care of everything...you will get a commercial truck driving license..

just because you dont want to apply or perhaps not interested in applying one (you sound so), doesn't mean that it wouldn't work out for others, does that making any sense to you at all...

Anthe .. as it is cheppaav

2 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

Good bro..atb fir your h3 Visa 

2 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

@Quickgun_murugan Anna Already GC 

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

Yes.. my previous roommate is truck driver now. He n his driving partner sleep in the truck and also it depends on the time n schedule. And also it varies from company to company 

Anyhow my BS should not stop you from choosing that career.. go ahead and try. Dont worry what others want to say about it.. just do whatever you are capable of doing..

i have friends who are truck drivers, like you mentioned they never went to motel 6, they never laid their ass in hyaatt or holiday inn either, but decent ones like la quinta or days inn....if i want to get a job as a truck driver, ofcourse i would...

take if easy big man,....

Just now, Peter123 said:

i have friends who are truck drivers, like you mentioned they never went to motel 6, they never laid their ass in hyaatt or holiday inn either, but decent ones like la quinta or days inn....if i want to get a job as a truck driver, ofcourse i would...

take if easy big man,....

Aight