how many of you

kevinUsa

nenu 3 times vellannu bro, in the last 10 years, first time job vachinna kothallo challa happy feeling, edo na sontha urruki vellinantha happies met my previous gas station owners who gave me job and spent some time there, after that got married and took my wife, Enjoyed a lot. 3rd time took my team mates. inka bore ....

Please SUNY New Paltz, upstate NY 2008 Passout Batch. 

i been there 3 times  

i went there to meet one of bangladeshi uncle who  use to train  us on lottery 

then gas station to meet my owner..

I really feel like home when I go there 

15 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I doubt bro.

ikkada evadu naaku MS chesinattu anipinchatla.

burra thakkuva logic uu vaallu. thesis ela defend chesaaru antaav, mari intha dumb ga undi?

doubt bro, nijanga naaku.

You don’t need thesis for some MS degrees here. Also most universities are equal to gully colleges in India. People do MS because it is easier to get into H1 quota. Most jobs don’t need the stuff they teach in Universities. They are only an entry point into the culture, money and lifestyle. 

4 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

You don’t need thesis for some MS degrees here. Also most universities are equal to gully colleges in India. People do MS because it is easier to get into H1 quota. Most jobs don’t need the stuff they teach in Universities. They are only an entry point into the culture, money and lifestyle. 

aa half knowledge gaadiki enduku bro reply istaav...vaadiki teliste ikkada enduku edustaadu

I went there once.. Took my then GF to my department and my lab.. but didn't feel like going afterwards.. None of the people I know were there.. I never worked off campus.. So most of my interaction was on campus and all of them graduated and left except for my professor..