Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel statue

JANASENA

3 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Nuvvuentha tax kattavo teliyadu kani , tourism lo it will return all the money in no time. Stop you hatred and look at the bright side.

Are you sure about tourist visiting this statue ?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• JAPAN

• snoww

• MiryalgudaMaruthiRao

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Ni yavva yellow news papers chadivi edo edavali ani edavadame kani research chese interest kuda ledu kada miku..

yellow paper chadive vaadini ayyi vunte I would have said , Center gave money to statue but not to Amaravati ani CBN laa cheppe vaadini. 

I know center didn't gave much money to this statue and it is being built in PPP model by gujarat state government. 

4 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

maha ayite gujju batch oka sari velli vastaru anthe... 

Just now, jefferson1 said:

Last 4 years lo tourism sector lo entha growth undo telsa niku..? 8% increase every year (YOY) and employes around 42 million people and the GDP is expected to double in the next 10 years. 

13 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

Last 4 years lo tourism sector lo entha growth undo telsa niku..? 8% increase every year (YOY) and employes around 42 million people and the GDP is expected to double in the next 10 years. 

Sardar vallbhai honeymoon packages available immediately ?

31 minutes ago, snoww said:

it is being built in PPP model I guess. like Hyderabad Metro. Not much loss to public I guess. 

What? Kuch bhi .. How is it going to generate revenue for the private party?

10 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

What? Kuch bhi .. How is it going to generate revenue for the private party?

he's just guessing, like all other BJP toadies in this thread. lol.

15 minutes ago, manadonga said:

Ee vigrham bjp ki ebni votes testayi 

ramudi gudi kattaledu kani adhikaram loki vachharu a name to

votes ee roju vastayi repu potaayi mastaru.

Patel oka pedda fascist. So BJP Patel statue petti, its signaling to people that its also the same. people got the message.

so guddudu guddudey. adhey votelu.

39 minutes ago, Akkumm_Bakkumm said:

question ki answer ki sambandam undha? lol. 

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nobody knows Patel. nobody gives a fcuk about Patel.

I think they're going to spend another 5000crores to promote Patel as the greatest Indian ever for the next 10yrs.

Iron man of India

n 1909 Patel's wife Jhaverba was hospitalised in Bombay (now Mumbai) to undergo major surgery for cancer. Her health suddenly worsened and, despite successful emergency surgery, she died in the hospital. Patel was given a note informing him of his wife's demise as he was cross-examining a witness in court. According to witnesses, Patel read the note, pocketed it, and continued his cross-examination and won the case. He broke the news to others only after the proceedings had ended.[11] Patel decided against marrying again. He raised his children with the help of his family and sent them to English-language schools in Mumbai. At the age of 36 he journeyed to England and enrolled at the Middle Temple Inn in London. Completing a 36-month course in 30 months, Patel finished at the top of his class despite having had no previous college background.[12]

I was told this story when I was a kid. Still remember this one about him.