“I WILL CRUSH YOU ALL WITH BULLDOZERS,” SAYS CBN

tanish_fan

Chandrababu Naidu

The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and Chief of Telugu Desam Party, Nara Chandra Babu Naidu visited “Titli” affected areas in Srikakulam yesterday. While he was addressing a small public meeting in Chinavanka village some young people shouted slogans of Janasena and political anti-slogans of Chandrababu and TDP.

Chandra Babu Naidu lost his control and warned the victims that he will crush them with bulldozers if they continue shouting. He said that “Don’t argue with me, Shut your mouths and listen to me. I will ruthlessly crush all of you with bulldozers. I have been in politics for 40 years and don’t even try to mess with me.”

The helpless victims are bitterly disappointed with the fruitless visit of Chief Minister. Some women urged him about the cancellation of bank loans and he replied that the AP government is not in a position to cancel the loans in any way.

Some people in the village brought “Upadhi Hami Scheme” to notice. The Palasa MLA intervened and answered that this issue will be notified to Minister Acchennaidu.

But none of the TV channels or Print media concern about the rude behavior of CBN in this regard. Typical Yellow Media things.

2 minutes ago, tanish_fan said:

Chandrababu Naidu

The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and Chief of Telugu Desam Party, Nara Chandra Babu Naidu visited “Titli” affected areas in Srikakulam yesterday. While he was addressing a small public meeting in Chinavanka village some young people shouted slogans of Janasena and political anti-slogans of Chandrababu and TDP.

Chandra Babu Naidu lost his control and warned the victims that he will crush them with bulldozers if they continue shouting. He said that “Don’t argue with me, Shut your mouths and listen to me. I will ruthlessly crush all of you with bulldozers. I have been in politics for 40 years and don’t even try to mess with me.”

The helpless victims are bitterly disappointed with the fruitless visit of Chief Minister. Some women urged him about the cancellation of bank loans and he replied that the AP government is not in a position to cancel the loans in any way.

Some people in the village brought “Upadhi Hami Scheme” to notice. The Palasa MLA intervened and answered that this issue will be notified to Minister Acchennaidu.

But none of the TV channels or Print media concern about the rude behavior of CBN in this regard. Typical Yellow Media things.

GOOD one... ee tricks anni reality mundu tussu mantai anyways. cheap -----

1 minute ago, chedugudu_chidambaram said:

GOOD one... ee tricks anni reality mundu tussu mantai anyways. cheap -----

Yes just like the disastrous 5 yrs tdp rule 🤣🤣🤣 bussssssss

1 hour ago, tanish_fan said:

Chandrababu Naidu

arey nijamga ante okka saakshit lone kakunda chala papers channels lo vochedi kada... atleast marpu korukunte great 99TV lo ayina vostunde kada... emiraa maree intha

7 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

arey nijamga ante okka saakshit lone kakunda chala papers channels lo vochedi kada... atleast marpu korukunte great 99TV lo ayina vostunde kada... emiraa maree intha

Lol Apara yellow slave 🐕 nee edupu