Venezuela crisis : Where families buy rotten meat to eat

Deadp0ol2

2 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

Entha daridrudivi ra arey, oka sari ilanti bhavalu public lo express chesukuni dorikithey kukka 10gulu 10gutharu raa nee family ni mee oori lo nundi cheppu dandalu esi velesinattu velestharu, you should be neutered like a sick puppy that you are. 

yeah, nee laaga public lo maatladithey poola dhanda vestharu. lol.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nallajamoon

• uttermost

• argadorn

• batman2

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

yeah, nee laaga public lo maatladithey poola dhanda vestharu. lol.

nee family ni penta lo munchina cheppulatho kotti velesinattayithe veleyyaru ra terrorist makhyode

7 minutes ago, argadorn said:

.my friend wife ah country ye almost 6 years ayindhi poyi akadiki .... valla family lo anhdaru doctors janalu ntloki vachesthunaru ani cheppadu vadu so they are not goung to that country ....settle ayyaka potahru anta

yeah. the govt has not denied that there's a problem. Like I already said, Venezuelan economy is in the hands of private sector, especially essential goods. and these industrialists want Maduro govt out. and want to elect a Trump like racist.

andukey ee naatakam antha.

there has been a failure from the govt. too, for not reining these corporates when they had the chance, and Chavez/Maduro not encouraging talented people around them to solve these problems. Now everybody is exposed.

your friend's wife is very typical of an upper middle class venezuelan. For lower classes (majority of that country) if Maduro loses, their lives are a big question. Many occasions were opponents burnt black venezuelans live. Did your friend's wife talk about that? obviously they won't. 

3 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

nee family ni penta lo munchina cheppulatho kotti velesinattayithe veleyyaru ra terrorist makhyode

neekenduku intha bp oo.. lol. loser laaga unnav.

ignore lo pedthunna. bye 

people who think Venezuela is better than india must go and visit Venezuela.  They would get a taste of a$$ whooping

the problem is they havent received enough a$$ whooping in india so they talk for their arse like this. i only wish india was bit more harsh to such ppl

39 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Venezuelan economy is not ommunist. private sector is about 80% of the economy. Its leader was communist. 

all his 'communist' ideas were laughable. I'm talking about Chavez only.

but he brought almost the entire country out of poverty. and his protege Maduro still has huge support. They have election turnout in the high 80 percents. lol.

need we say more, that sums up everything &^%

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Leadership crisis...Hugo Chavez gadu poinaka kukkalu chimpina vistharaku ayindi Venezuela....oil rich, part of the cartel...manchi exports...kani emo labham..! Communist bhavajala desham lo oil vunna lekunna okate 

Hugo Chavez chesina mistakes chala unnayi bhayya, so it costed county a lot

Basic Fundamental Institutions motham collapse ayindi Venezuela lo

39 minutes ago, batman2 said:

only a person born to a p1mp and a wh0re would say venezula is a lot better than india

India lo slums lo putti unte telisedhi. I do not know a lot about Venezuala but India is not Utopia

10 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Hugo Chavez chesina mistakes chala unnayi bhayya, so it costed county a lot

Basic Fundamental Institutions motham collapse ayindi Venezuela lo

@uttermost thinks all that shown in the video is doctored. the rotten deadbodies are fake. what will you say to such delusional fcuk

7 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

India lo slums lo putti unte telisedhi. I do not know a lot about Venezuala but India is not Utopia

if you know basic english you would have understood i am not comparing india and utopia. its between india and venezuela

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

venezula kuda poor ee aunty!! you don't have to be born in slums of india !!! ikkada homeless ki puttina you would be challenged economically