Audi4590

• Audi4590 changed the title to Lobo with Robo -

Visakhapatnam: Humanoid robot Sophia was cynosure of all eyes at the Vizag Fintech Festival here on Thursday. She interacted with the audience much to their thrill answered a volley of questions.

When Sophia was asked about how she felt to be in Vizag on the maiden trip, she said that she had seen a live telecast of IT minister Nara Lokesh’s address on the Facebook where he mentioned that if Bengaluru were to marry Goa, the offspring was Vizag.

“I am so excited to be here and I will spend the rest of my evening by the beach,” she said to draw cheers.

Asked what she was made of compared to the human body which contained 206 bones, 32 teeth, five sense organs and much more, she replied that it was connectors, wires, actuators and a whole lot of artificial intelligence engines.

IT Minister Nara Lokesh also interacted with Sophia on the stage.

she said that she had seen a live telecast of IT minister Nara Lokesh’s address on the Facebook where he mentioned that if Bengaluru were to marry Goa, the offspring was Vizag.

mari amaravati sangathi enti 

6 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

Em chusi  cheskundho aa bangaru bomma .. ee itthadi marachembu mohanni 🙊

Option unnollani adagali brother ilaanti kochhens..!

she herself chosen him, kovvu marriage ani chepparu ga appatlo. Alaanti taste mari, she froved that she is balayya daughter.

Jai Balayya

1 hour ago, Einstein_Chowdary said:

she herself chosen him, kovvu marriage ani chepparu ga appatlo. Alaanti taste mari, she froved that she is balayya daughter.

Jai Balayya

ezgif.com-resize.gif.ebd152eb16bdee5f64e