Water filter

RoyalBengalTiger

• 2 years later...

costco lo $6.49 petti home delivery veyinchukuntunnaaru na frnds kondharu.....meelo evaranna using aa e service....monthly aprox $30 avudhi emo oka 4-5 bottles ki anna

i have been using brita filter for years

9 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

costco lo $6.49 petti home delivery veyinchukuntunnaaru na frnds kondharu.....meelo evaranna using aa e service....monthly aprox $30 avudhi emo oka 4-5 bottles ki anna

i have been using brita filter for years

Fridge ki HDX filters unnayi so using them , using Brita sometimes too

The HDX filters last me atleast 3 months , they are not cheap but these subscription services are too much hassle for me

9 hours ago, Galactus said:

Fridge ki HDX filters unnayi so using them , using Brita sometimes too

The HDX filters last me atleast 3 months , they are not cheap but these subscription services are too much hassle for me

yaa...agree

aprt lo vunte maalanti vaallaki alanti fridge lu levu ga

Get a water quality test kit and send water samples. They send results in 2-3 weeks. 
Local universities and governments also do these tests. 

Based on the water quality and results, they will recommend what kind of purification is needed. Not everyone needs a high end 3 stage RO system. If your water is good, you are removing all the good stuff by using an RO. Same time if your tap water tastes fine and you are OK drinking - get a test and you can continue the same. 

Do the right thing. What works for one might not work for you

2 instances made me stick to bottled water :

1) Oka sari we did not learn about boil water advisory and roommate got diarhhea

2) It could be due to old pipes, I saw larvae in the water.

59 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Get a water quality test kit and send water samples. They send results in 2-3 weeks. 
Local universities and governments also do these tests. 

Based on the water quality and results, they will recommend what kind of purification is needed. Not everyone needs a high end 3 stage RO system. If your water is good, you are removing all the good stuff by using an RO. Same time if your tap water tastes fine and you are OK drinking - get a test and you can continue the same. 

Do the right thing. What works for one might not work for you

who r thy...what are their names