MLA Seat : YCP 10 crs. TDP Free anta - JC Diwakar

jpismahatma

https://www.gulte.com/news/71940/YS-Jagan-demands-10crs-fo-single-ticket-JC

n a thunderous speech full of energy and wit, Anantapur TDP MP JC Diwakar Reddy today made a few sensational comments about YSR Congress Chief Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy. Stating that Jagan is his friend's (YSR) son, he said that Jagan lacks the dedication and perseverance to become the Chief Minister of this state.

"That fellow (Jagan), he is my friend's son. But, he is a useless fool. He doesn't have it in him to become the CM. He doesn't respect anyone. Recently, one of my friends asked Jagan for ticket. Jagan demanded Rs. 10 crore just to give one ticket. So, imagine if the people of this state making him the CM, how much money should each of us give Jagan? Do we need such imbeciles to rule us?," Diwakar Reddy asked the crowed which kept cheering for his words.

Going further, he said, despite Kiran Kumar Reddy being a minister in Congress government, "I asked him to issue a GO which will bring water to our (Anantapur) district. He did not. But, you sir, Chandrababu, you did it and issued a GO. What's more? You made this district a horticulture hub when it was dying of drought," he added, stating that “Anantapur is a very important bastion to the TDP, Chief Minister."

Additionally, JC Diwakar Reddy also took a dig at Pawan Kalyan and countered his allegations about TDP being a caste-obsessed party. "They say they belong to Balijas. They are one-caste party. But, sir, did you ever belong to any caste when you were running this party? Did you say this party is for a certain caste? Did you win only because of the Reddys or Kammas or BC or Kapus or SCs or STs? No! TDP belongs to all Telugu people and Chandrababu is a man who welcomes everyone," he mentioned.

Dealing with the sensitive issue of Chandrababu's midnight coup to dethrone NTR, Diwakar Reddy said "if Chandrababu did not handle it well, then both his own family and party would have no future. He is adept at handling any sort of crisis. I'm confident that you will also handle this current crisis of AP with the Centre and steer us in the right direction. We will teach Modi a lesson."

In conclusion, Diwakar Reddy suggested to Chandrababu that he should step into National Politics when he turns 75 and focus on being at the helm. All in all, while Diwakar Reddy seemed to be on fire and requested people to vote for the candidates from TDP, the crowd at the public meeting were thoroughly entertained with his lively speech!

• 1 year later...