Plot in Rayapudi Village cost?

9Krishna

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

ee cities tho pani emi indi wherever it's cheap and affordable for buyers they are getting. Partly Knowledge & Electronic City is where all rates are cheap because there's not visual construction. 

but those are the best cities to invest..i am interested in electronic, health and finance cities...ala aite gattia oka 1 yr back daka justice citylo matram emunai

Just now, idibezwada said:

but those are the best cities to invest..i am interested in electronic, health and finance cities...ala aite gattia oka 1 yr back daka justice citylo matram emunai

that's not possible man. No one will really buy lands across entire city. Even big farmers who has lot of lands can only restrict to certain revenues only. Outsiders will pay wherever it's cheaper and faster maturity for their investment. This is ocean of an topic to understand.

Malli TDP vaste matram ee areas lo prices will go to 30 to 40k per sqyrd. But rakapote prices might fall to <10k.

Govt mari YCP vatse Penumaka, Undavalli, Tadepalli will become expensive like 5 to 10c+ per acre. But YCP rakapote the prices might drop to <2C per acre.

So luck ante..

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Malli TDP vaste matram ee areas lo prices will go to 30 to 40k per sqyrd. But rakapote prices might fall to <10k.

Govt mari YCP vatse Penumaka, Undavalli, Tadepalli will become expensive like 5 to 10c+ per acre. But YCP rakapote the prices might drop to <2C per acre.

So luck ante..

Not really man. Those who purchased lands with lot of money will power and dictate prices. Nuvvu anukunnatha easy kadu. Lingamaneni family pushed the Capital to that area to make their real estate turn upside down. There are people who run the gov. People matram antha politicians chestunnaru blind ga believe chestaru 

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Not really man. Those who purchased lands with lot of money will power and dictate prices. Nuvvu anukunnatha easy kadu. Lingamaneni family pushed the Capital to that area to make their real estate turn upside down. There are people who run the gov. People matram antha politicians chestunnaru blind ga believe chestaru 

No not true.  There are much more powerful families in the other parties too and they will look for their share as soon as the govt changes..Lingamaneni family eelanta bachas aalla mundu..  And also there is something called sentiment.. Speculatuve buyers like me will stay away as soon as they see the potential for risk..

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

No not true.  There are much more powerful families in the other parties too and they will look for their share as soon as the govt changes..

everyone purchased including opposition. Nuvvu anukuntunna Penumaka and Undavalli lo okka two powerful names cheppu who can influence the Jagan ?

Just now, tacobell fan said:

everyone purchased including opposition. Nuvvu anukuntunna Penumaka and Undavalli lo okka two powerful names cheppu who can influence the Jagan ?

Aa villages lo undanavasaram ledu.. 

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Aa villages lo undanavasaram ledu.. 

mari lekunda those villages ni target chesi cheptunnav kada they will benefit ani. Greedy ani andarini antaru vallani tappa? 

14 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

So luck ante..

lol...it just shows your knowledge

10 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

No not true.  There are much more powerful families in the other parties too and they will look for their share as soon as the govt changes..Lingamaneni family eelanta bachas aalla mundu..  And also there is something called sentiment.. Speculatuve buyers like me will stay away as soon as they see the potential for risk..

edi oka family peru cheppu sudham

10 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Just jobbing man.. both me and my brother.. Last 3 years lo iddaram save chesam money..So want to invest..

Hyd lo apartment konna.. adi perigindi but now I want to invest in land.. Also hyderabad lo too much unnary rates ippudu..so Amaravathi aite better ani..

3 years lo 80 Lakhs etla save chesaru kaka?