Desire or want for luxury goods

Michaelbarbosa

2 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

Generally ppl do have desire for some luxury goods in their life which are kind of expensive. Share some which you would like them to have or nice to have.

For me 

https://youtu.be/knz00SxTm9c

https://youtu.be/dcio8mXpC94

For some reason... I never wanted any lunxury items at home... However, I want a farm house outside of hyderabad... with a small swimming pool

4 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

For some reason... I never wanted any lunxury items at home... However, I want a farm house outside of hyderabad... with a small swimming pool

Hmm I do want that but the prices are so high and the maintenance is huge. I want to live rest of life practicing premaculture when am 45. 

Thats different discussion. 

8 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Lol isn’t this luxury now ba considering the money involved😜

6 minutes ago, Rajugadu said:

Lol isn’t this luxury now ba considering the money involved😜

what if I already have the land?? just have to build 2 rooms and a swimming pool and decent maintenance... oh pedda 5star level lo oohinchukoku... just a simple one..

20 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Idi Luxury kaada @3$%