** please sign petition to keep H4 ead **

karthikn

5 minutes ago, Hitman said:

నీ పెళ్ళి అయిన తర్వాత కూడ ఇదే Stand avvaali. అపుడు మళ్ల EAD కావాలి అని start చేయవద్దు 

nenu only nanu love chese, independent life una valane pelli chesukunta. miliaga visa kosam money kosam, *** kadu

I don't deny that at all. But there are a lot of people that go through trauma associated with what they have gone through. 

This happened in my University four years ago and I hope you'll have no trouble in reading it. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra

If women can't describe what they have gone through in as detail as she described in this letter, they use #metoo. So, we can either accuse them of lying to get famous or we can support them. It's upto you. 

19 minutes ago, sarita said:

a #MeToo movement lo women andaru nijale cheparu ani neku telusa? 

valu fame, money kosam kuda accuse cheyocu. vale ani intentional ga chesina

24 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

#Metoo is a movement that women use to describe situations that they couldn't have avoided, the one's in which they were forced into. When there is a power dynamic between people engaging in sexual intercourse, ofcourse they're not doing it willingly. When you have no idea what is going on, you obviously have no right to judge. So, ofcourse it's offensive. 

Lol Dr

okkate gurthu pettuko

I support metoo for 20% only they could be forced without any option due to financial situation or highly critical forced scenarios

ante kani Movie celebrities, pavala gallu oppurtunity vunnapudu vaduku dobbi last lo metoo ante comedy ga vundi

so called me too lo 80% people have other options valla self dignity vs Money lo adi chuskunaru

aaa 10 lo 1 place lo kuda manchi vallu lera? andaru exploit batch a vunnra?

If yes is your answer then plzzz think carefully mee father or mee relatives kuda a batch a na exploit?

society is made of us

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I don't deny that at all. But there are a lot of people that go through trauma associated with what they have gone through. 

This happened in my University four years ago and I hope you'll have no trouble in reading it. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra

If women can't describe what they have gone through in as detail as she described in this letter, they use #metoo. So, we can either accuse them of lying to get famous or we can support them. It's upto you. 

does these women dont have any other option?????????

Like I said 20% are genuine optionless remaining all junkkkk

12 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

ikada @LazyRohit genuine vala gurinchi not saying, desi aunties with bad intentions may use this opportunity ani

it's a hypothetical situation.

3 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

chadivanu

So is she a victim?

going to a party and got drunk ? is that your point

Somebody raped her when was technically not in a position to give consent for sex. That is rape. Does not matter if she was drunk or fully awake. And metoo movement started because people like you do not care about victims ( judging based on circumstances rather than the actual act)

22 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Somebody raped her when was technically not in a position to give consent for sex. That is rape. Does not matter if she was drunk or fully awake. And metoo movement started because people like you do not care about victims ( judging based on circumstances rather than the actual act)

That's what you don't know the difference between metoo and a rape lol

Topic deni gurinchi nu cheppedi deni gurinchi 1st change your thinking against exploitation

If Women don't know their rights or If Women don't know their worth nothing is going to change in the society

Enta mandi ammayilu ila exploit chese vadini cheppu tho kodtaru? atleast kottakapoyina how many would quit their job or career?  or discuss with parents or spouse? 

If a women does not know her self worth then these things will tend to happen irrespective of society

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

rape is a crime, whoever the victim is women, men, LGBTQ. alanti situation lo case file cheyali, online ki vachi #metoo ante use em untundi

• Upvote 1