• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• DrBeta

• sarita

Popular Days

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

That's why i prefer directly to do my research on myself.

the result: I rant in this db.

I don't think it would be a good idea to inject yourself with tumors though. Just a thought. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

I don't think it would be a good idea to inject yourself with tumors though. Just a thought. 

that's y u should let robots handle that task safe for both humans and rodents.

2 minutes ago, sarita said:

that's y u should let robots handle that task safe for both humans and rodents.

don't worry, we'll soon model the entire biochemistry of the human body at the protein level, and load it all up into hypersuperduperzoopercomputers.. so every biochem researcher can play with it.

if their job is not already easy, we'll make it dead easy peasy. and our drbeta can spend more time on afdb flirting with potential dralpha.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

don't worry, we'll soon model the entire biochemistry of the human body at the protein level, and load it all up into hypersuperduperzoopercomputers.. so every biochem researcher can play with it.

if their job is not already easy, we'll make it dead easy peasy. and our drbeta can spend more time on afdb flirting with potential dralpha.

Sounds great! I would like to work on that too.

7 minutes ago, uttermost said:

That seems considerate of you, but I would be offended if a computer could over-smart me. I am the result of four billion years of evolution, while computers have only evolved for the last forty years. But sure, I could use assistants to help me with research, I call them undergrads and grad students.