Arjun Reddy's alternate climax.

uttermost

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky said:

You didn't watch the movie... He spends time, but never sleeps with them. Now shut up and move on

ofcourse only fcuking morons would watch the entire movie. I didn't.

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

You didn't watch the movie... He spends time, but never sleeps with them. Now shut up and move on

spends 'time' is it? lol. that's not even the worst part of the movie.

the worst part is Arjun Reddy being Arjun Reddy. What an asshole he is.

The part I didn't care for is that they made it so that, the baby ended up being his instead of the person she married. How much ever we grow, getting a virgin bride seems to be a big deal. What would happen if it's not his kid? Who the fck cares?

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

The part I didn't care for is that they made it so that, the baby ended up being his instead of the person she married. How much ever we grow, getting a virgin bride seems to be a big deal. What would happen if it's not his kid? Who the fck cares?

I don't think Arjun Reddy even cares about whose kid it is. I doubt he cares for kids at all.

He cares only about himself. The climax is a letdown, after showing him as an asshole for the entire movie, we are supposed to rejoice for him finding her aa? I just wished someone beat the sh1t out of him in the movie.

10 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I don't think Arjun Reddy even cares about whose kid it is. I doubt he cares for kids at all.

He cares only about himself. The climax is a letdown, after showing him as an asshole for the entire movie, we are supposed to rejoice for him finding her aa? I just wished someone beat the sh1t out of him in the movie.

@3$% u will be u

31 minutes ago, uttermost said:

ofcourse only fcuking morons would watch the entire movie. I didn't.

That's it... You have no rights to comment. This is not a movie without faults, but it's not about a ideal protogonist that you typically see in movies. 

In college he stereotypes chubby girl.. Later after few years he scolds the fiance of his friends sister for doing the same. 

It has become a cult classic for many reasons. So many top directors and actors publicly and privately appreciated the director. 

The fact that you started a thread about it speaks a lot-there are so many bad movies which no one talks about. This movie makes people talk about it... That's enough to make it a cult classic

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky said:

That's it... You have no rights to comment. This is not a movie without faults, but it's not about a ideal protogonist that you typically see in movies. 

In college he stereotypes chubby girl.. Later after few years he scolds the fiance of his friends sister for doing the same. 

It has become a cult classic for many reasons. So many top directors and actors publicly and privately appreciated the director. 

The fact that you started a thread about it speaks a lot-there are so many bad movies which no one talks about. This movie makes people talk about it... That's enough to make it a cult classic

okay. chill. you win.

16 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

I hate how chauvanistic the movie is, I find a lack of maturity in their love very striking. The lead character is just sickening. PS: I saw the whole movie.