My Realtor didn't give me any cash back after closing .

sameer1384

Before relator, he is a good friend to me. he cheated on me not giving any cash back . Didn't expect that he does like this to me.  
I was expecting 2 to 2.5% cash back from his commission. 
Lesson learnt :- Manavallani eppudu namma vaddu. 
It took years to build the Trust but with just one phone call lost it .

Athi manchithanam manchidhi kaadhu. One Realtor promised me to give 5k as cashback kaadu ani frnd cum realtor tho pothe aa 5k kuda panga namalu pettadu . 

Realtor got commision of 9k. According to market , some realtors give 2.5% cash back ante 7,500 . But I was expecting atleast 5k .50% of his commision

Any suggestions how to handle this. 

2 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

Before relator, he is a good friend to me. he cheated on me not giving any cash back . Didn't expect that he does like this to me.  

Realtor got commision of 9k. According to market , some realtors give 2.5% cash back ante 7,500 . But I was expecting atleast 5k .50% of his commision

next home buy with redfin, no issues 

Just now, Chakram12 said:

next home buy with redfin, no issues 

I thought mana frnd aa kada , he will also make money anukunna. More over I chose the home I just make him as a buyer agent for the commision

6 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

If you don't have any signed contract, there is nothing you can do. What unites all people in America? Money. Friendship, being a desi, being from the same town, etc, is just a bullshit talk about how to make money out of you.

3 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

If you don't have any signed contract, there is nothing you can do. What unites all people in America? Money. Friendship, being a desi, being from the same town, etc, is just a bullshit talk about how to make money out of you.

yeah true, ee roje nerchukunna lesson 

34 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

nevu entho mundey matladukunnava? lekuntey just by defualt uhinchukuntunnava?

3 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

nevu entho mundey matladukunnava? lekuntey just by defualt uhinchukuntunnava?

Usually if we hire a realtor , it will 1.5 % . some realtors even give 2.5% on new homes. 

Mana jan jigiri dost kada ani atleast 2% worst case 1.5% uhinchukunna. 

I did a frndship , he made business out of me ani conclude chesukunna

18 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

No proofs? then no use crying...your money is lost

Plan well next time

Planned well kabatte went to with good frnd cum Realtor. But after closing scene reverse ayyindhi.

46 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:

Usually if we hire a realtor , it will 1.5 % . some realtors even give 2.5% on new homes. 

Mana jan jigiri dost kada ani atleast 2% worst case 1.5% uhinchukunna. 

I did a frndship , he made business out of me ani conclude chesukunna

mundhe oka mata anukukounda ..ippudu enni anukunna emi use? isthadu ani nuvvu oohinchukunte thappu needhe avuthidnhi..

Jigiri antavu...vaademo money ne imp anukuntunnadu...emi friendship raa ayya ....keep your eyes open

I am not sure...but giving cash back is illegal...ani oka thella realtor tolded.

realtor can give back in terms of closing cost assistance  or he can give it to your escrow account which you cannot use it for personal use/

pls check with your friend.

2 hours ago, sameer1384 said:

Athi manchithanam manchidhi kaadhu. One Realtor promised me to give 5k as cashback kaadu ani frnd cum realtor tho pothe aa 5k kuda panga namalu pettadu . 

If u r realtor didn’t give you money then you give in return vaa 

chimple and veasy 

5 hours ago, sameer1384 said:

Basu to avoid same situation..I asked realtor to give it closing credit .. initially he said no..but since my house valuation came 15k less.to bridge that gap..he agreed so closing will happen soon ...luckily I got 12k credit in closing cost itself so I did not have deal later...