Jagan Falls into Naidu's Trap

Anta Assamey

Just now, Mangalgiripappu said:

We all know what happened with the agitation in ap when the state separation is announced. Also we know what happened with the special status. Ap is a different demographic compared to tg

There are people in Ap who hates kcr and that is definitely effects jagan 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mangalgiripappu

• cosmopolitan

• JAMBALHOT_RAJA

• Anta Assamey

Popular Days

No one ever raised a concern about kcr showing interest in ap. Androlllu andariki suttam undi Hyderabad lo..is anyone scared to live in Hyderabad?. I don’t think anyone has complained about it. This is just a frustration at its peaks to cbn i guess

1 minute ago, Mangalgiripappu said:

We all know what happened with the agitation in ap when the state separation is announced. Also we know what happened with the special status. Ap is a different demographic compared to tg

Dhaane Kcr sigu seram lenolu andhi.. Kcr was correct 

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Prati okallani adagalem kada ... Manaki kanipinche media ... YouTube media... And telisina janalu... Cheppeve nammali... 

Nuvvu cheppu if you think people are in that pulse and taking in seriously how do u know ...

Exactly tv channels and YouTube videos chusi telusukovadame and every party has their tv and YouTube channels. I have seen both in YouTube. So avi chusi we cannot come to a conclusion. 

Just now, Mangalgiripappu said:

No one ever raised a concern about kcr showing interest in ap. Androlllu andariki suttam undi Hyderabad lo..is anyone scared to live in Hyderabad?. I don’t think anyone has complained about it. This is just a frustration at its peaks to cbn i guess

Hyderabad every Indian dhi .. evadu evadini em peekaledu.. we r talking if Ap people have regional feeling ... If yes then it’s trap .. or otherwise 

Just now, tables said:

agreed that jagan should have waited after elections to meet KTR or at least he could have maintained a neutral stance after meeting , but I dont see people voting against him due to that reason , if andhra people were really against KCR TRS wouldn't have won 22 seats in hyderabad. only thing that can save CBN is if people think this might be the last election for CBN and he is experienced to lead the state , thats it.

but I have seen CBN change his political campaign - I never expected CBN will do this kind of campaign to win an election.

chal ra babu mee joke lu trap anta bongu em kadhu, evadi trap 5 yendlu adhikaram lo undi CBN em peekindu, em develop chesadu ani siggu lekunda malli poyi vote lu aduguthunadu

1 minute ago, Aryaa said:

Kcr ante last 5 yrs lo Inka respect perigindi AP lo. Bloody fool pulkas edo edistaru

Agreed. State iste...tarimestaru bokka boshanam anar. Em kaale. Andaru sukham ga untunar

Boboru ifudu bayata nunchi vere state leaders campaign anta. Vaalu vaste tappu ledu..kcr ante enduku ani question ki answer em septar bob?

ktr is so mature and everyone knows he is far more superior than pappu and leading them well

6 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Exactly tv channels and YouTube videos chusi telusukovadame and every party has their tv and YouTube channels. I have seen both in YouTube. So avi chusi we cannot come to a conclusion. 

You are not saying what you think the mood of the people is ...tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

6 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

You are not saying what you think the mood of the people is ...tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

No one can say mood of the people only results can say 

3 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

No one can say mood of the people only results can say 

If that is the case Result does not say too..... Who knows if its anti incumbency or something else.. tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

If that is the case Result does not say too..... Who knows if its anti incumbency or something else.. tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

Point ye. So we never know unless you do a survey just only on this subject 

15 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Point ye. So we never know unless you do a survey just only on this subject 

if you observe all the public talk videos in youtube no one said "kcr toh jagan kalisadu andukani memu jagan ki veyamu" , people who want to vote for TDP are either happy with CBN or they trust his experience and feel jagan is inexprienced to lead the state.