Calling pushpam batch n feder front

futureofandhra

Dora don't publicize things annadu. pakistan ki em papam teliyadu anale.

CBN asslu pulwara attack pakistan cheyyaledu , may be Bodi ee chepinchi vuntaadu annadu . 

adi difference. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, snoww said:

Dora don't publicize things annadu. pakistan ki em papam teliyadu anale.

CBN asslu pulwara attack pakistan cheyyaledu , may be Bodi ee chepinchi vuntaadu annadu . 

adi difference. 

But I Still think Dora should stick to TG politics and don't comment on national level politics. 

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

But I Still think Dora should stick to TG politics and don't comment on national level politics. 

I think he is making such attacks on modi to counter the allegations that he is inclined towards BJP.

If BJP runs little short of majority number he will be the first to offer support. 

6 minutes ago, snoww said:

I think he is making such attacks on modi to counter the allegations that he is inclined towards BJP.

If BJP runs little short of majority number he will be the first to offer support. 

So soap covering for Dora

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

So soap covering for Dora

tenor.gif

soap ledu , sabbu ledu.

Already Bodi tho under cover agreement vunte parledu kaani , leka pothe CBN Godra meeda comments sesi ela rod pettinchukunnado Dora ki kooda ade avuthadi.

He better stick with TG issues.  

11 minutes ago, snoww said:

Dora against ga state lo bjp ee kottee chances vnnayi MP seats ...avi kudaa laakundaamani ee comments

1 minute ago, snoww said:

soap ledu , sabbu ledu.

Already Bodi tho under cover agreement vunte parledu kaani , leka pothe CBN Godra meeda comments sesi ela rod pettinchukunnado Dora ki kooda ade avuthadi.

He better stick with TG issues.  

Lame analysis man.... why can’t states talk on country issues? 

What he said is true... I am not supporting that statement just because he said so. Abhinandan Paki’s custody lo unnappudu kuda Bodi gadu election campaign ki poyi, you are in safe hands annadu...

2 minutes ago, reality said:

What he said is true... I am not supporting that statement just because he said so. Abhinandan Paki’s custody lo unnappudu kuda Bodi gadu election campaign ki poyi, you are in safe hands annadu...

That's could be due to confidence Modi had on our diplomatic team..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, reality said:

Any current political leader will try to capitalize on such situations to benefit. Modi is another lesser version of CBN in publicity craze and ego issues. Anduke Bodi ki , CBN ki issues. 

Just now, Chinna84 said:

That's could be due to confidence Modi had on our diplomatic team..

I am not referring diplomatic team here.

He said that as part of election campaign, elect BJP again (referring strikes) and you will be in safe hands ani...

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Any current political leader will try to capitalize on such situations to benefit. Modi is another lesser version of CBN in publicity craze and ego issues. Anduke Bodi ki , CBN ki issues. 

Absolutely. And that’s what KCR is countering here...and of course, for the same electoral advantage reason.