CBN planning big on BJP?

T_Tallapaneni

I found an article really intresting and it feels like CBN is really doing a planned politics using evm issue against election comission. Also, if CBN had feared of loss he may not went to this extent in EVM issue

9 minutes ago, T_Tallapaneni said:

I found an article really intresting and it feels like CBN is really doing a planned politics using evm issue against election comission. Also, if CBN had feared of loss he may not went to this extent in EVM issue

Sure Mr.TallapaNENI. 

What ever you said, absolutely makes sense in an imaginary world, just that we live in a realistic world. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sure Mr.TallapaNENI. 

What ever you said, absolutely makes sense in an imaginary world, just that we live in a realistic world. 

Wow now you also resorting to names interesting

28 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sure Mr.TallapaNENI. 

I don't know the reason u putting neni in caps, I am not Kamma.. I belong to setting balija.. neni ante Kamma anineh uddesham comment chesunte split on your fave

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sure Mr.TallapaNENI. 

thankyou mr.halwa REDDY....What ever you said...absolutely makes sense in an imaginary world, just that we live in a realistic world not RXXXY world...

2 hours ago, T_Tallapaneni said:

feared of loss antha scene em ledu, he knows the result earlier so he is going with his next steps. He is fighting for his survival or for his son's survival, I wish him all the best.

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

feared of loss antha scene em ledu, he knows the result earlier so he is going with his next steps. He is fighting for his survival or for his son's survival, I wish him all the best.

we also wish CHEPPU jaganaal reddy tharavtha either Bharathi REDDY or SHarmila REDDY best of luck for their future....ysRCp ni evaru lead chesthaaru whom so ever all the best

3 hours ago, caesar said:

thankyou mr.halwa REDDY....What ever you said...absolutely makes sense in an imaginary world, just that we live in a realistic world not RXXXY world...

@psyc0pk what is this man he is using cSte and you are not banning this guy 

ee db lo batch ki CBN stategy telyadhu bro..Nuvvu cheppendhi jargtundhi bayatiki more expose vvatanikee chinna issue ni koncham pedda ga choopistunnaru..one way its good for cbn in central.Eee pich batch ki antha scene ledhu..