NRI In US Jailed For Life For Sexually Exploiting Girl..!!!

bhaigan

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Pakodi story enduku avuthundi bhayya vadini sentence chesaru ante

Meaning details mottham levu edo ayyindi vadu jail poyadu but clarity missing

5 hours ago, Sucker said:

Baa Orlando anta $s@d Naku forilani touch cheyalante bayam avthundi $s@d

Hahaha inkem forilu baa..pelli monne kadha aindi..Anna gari kante goranga unnav nuvvvu

That's why here one ask for the age before doing any thing remotely sexual. 

This guy asked for got nude photos... He may not know the age and she may looked older, but it doesn't matter.... Even if she lied that she is over 18 , he is on the hook. 

I've seen 12 year old girls who look like 18... Be careful. Don't do these things to begin with

Some more details

1.  in March 18, efbeeye  received an anonymous tip from a public access line that a minor (lets call her "AB") was blackmailed into producing child p0r.n.0.gr.aphy for multiple adult males via the internet. 

2. On May 2, 18, efbeeeye interviewed AB.

3. In 2017, the victim posted an ad online seeking a modeling opportunity.  Devin (aka dpande) contacted her in response to that ad. So, he convinced her to send her n.u.de images to him via interweb. She did it on multiple occasions.  Devin and AB stopped communicating after 2 months

3. Late, AB posted another ad seeking a modeling opportunity. Nick (Dpande in another nick) contacted her again; this time, Nick is different from Devin. Got multiple n.u.d.e images again. 

4. Nick travelled to Orlando, FL in Sep 2017,  and met her, se.xually as.s.aulted her. Recorded those videos. He made another four trips between Sep 2017 and April 2018

5. Roger (another alias of dpande) responded to that online ad as well. Convinced her to send more images. And threatened to show images on darkweb if she doesn't continue to send more images.

6. in July 2017, AB told this guy that she is 16 yrs old.

7. Dpande used 3 phones and multiple cameras, both used mega file sharing service. Used Hilton and Sheraton suites. Gave her amex debit cards, pot tablets, etc.

8. f.b.i took AB to Sheraton suites on May 2 2018. She found the room number. Then Sheraton provided the details of the person who rented that room between mar 30 and apr 1 18. Sheraton provided surveillance photographs.

9. dpande also fedex'ed a phone to AB to record. The from address points to where our dpande lives. AB gave that enevlope to ef-bee-eye

10. based on Dublin addy, efbeeeye  found the people who lived there, and also got photos of those people who live at that Dublin addy. Basically, they pulled out his dee em vee pic. AB positively identified him.

11. uncle sam pulled travel records from United airlines too.

12. chat apps: google hangouts and kik

13. ef bee eye took over that google hang outs and started chatting with dpunde.

14. he works as a secu.rity ar.chi.tect for i.l.l.u.m.i.o 

On 4/16/2019 at 9:10 PM, hunkyfunky said:

I've seen 12 year old girls who look like 18... Be careful. Don't do these things to begin with

yeah for suer 

On 4/16/2019 at 10:01 PM, LastManStanding said:

Hahaha inkem forilu baa..pelli monne kadha aindi..Anna gari kante goranga unnav nuvvvu

Voorko baa... Fekli aithe matram ikkada yentha mandi pathithulu vunnaru ani @Quickgun_murugan question ceyyamannadu _-_

On 4/17/2019 at 1:13 AM, ekunadam_enkanna said:

Some more details

1.  in March 18, efbeeye  received an anonymous tip from a public access line that a minor (lets call her "AB") was blackmailed into producing child p0r.n.0.gr.aphy for multiple adult males via the internet. 

3. In 2017, the victim posted an ad online seeking a modeling opportunity.  Devin (aka dpande) contacted her in response to that ad. So, he convinced her to send her n.u.de images to him via interweb. She did it on multiple occasions.  Devin and AB stopped communicating after 2 months

3. Late, AB posted another ad seeking a modeling opportunity. Nick (Dpande in another nick) contacted her again; this time, Nick is different from Devin. Got multiple n.u.d.e images again. 

4. Nick travelled to Orlando, FL in Sep 2017,  and met her, se.xually as.s.aulted her. Recorded those videos. He made another four trips between Sep 2017 and April 2018

5. Roger (another alias of dpande) responded to that online ad as well. Convinced her to send more images. And threatened to show images on darkweb if she doesn't continue to send more images.

7. Dpande used 3 phones and multiple cameras, both used mega file sharing service. Used Hilton and Sheraton suites. Gave her amex debit cards, pot tablets, etc.

8. f.b.i took AB to Sheraton suites on May 2 2018. She found the room number. Then Sheraton provided the details of the person who rented that room between mar 30 and apr 1 18. Sheraton provided surveillance photographs.

9. dpande also fedex'ed a phone to AB to record. The from address points to where our dpande lives. AB gave that enevlope to ef-bee-eye

10. based on Dublin addy, efbeeeye  found the people who lived there, and also got photos of those people who live at that Dublin addy. Basically, they pulled out his dee em vee pic. AB positively identified him.

13. ef bee eye took over that google hang outs and started chatting with dpunde.

how did you got this info? Unbelievable , this guy is smooth criminal bhayya, ilanti veshalu india lo work out avuthayi ikkada kadu

On 4/16/2019 at 8:13 PM, LazyRohit said:

Meaning details mottham levu edo ayyindi vadu jail poyadu but clarity missing

+_(     in detail

Some more details

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

how did you got this info? Unbelievable , this guy is smooth criminal bhayya, ilanti veshalu india lo work out avuthayi ikkada kadu

Just like the way newspapers get. Get the case file from pacermonitor and read it. Use some junk email to register there and they give you one case file for free.

Some more details

i.l.l.u.m.i.o - ee company name enti bhayya ??

5 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

i.l.l.u.m.i.o - ee company name enti bhayya ??

Since this criminal got convicted, as I have no sympathy for him, i can share more details:

https://www.illumio.com/ 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/deepakdeshpande/

https://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Orange-County-FL/Deepak-Deshpande.167457391.html

2 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

mana valey na ??

+_(

40 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

manodu BMS college bangalore Btech, kammalu wear chestadata. deshpande ante Maharashtra baapadu.

5 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said: