ELK mida evaraina work chesara

vendettaa

Opt mida inni jobs unnaya? Nuv eppudu edo oka interview undi antuntav..chala companies lo h1bs ne tiskovatla..opts ki intha importance istunnaru ante wow!

3 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

Opt mida inni jobs unnaya? Nuv eppudu edo oka interview undi antuntav..chala companies lo h1bs ne tiskovatla..opts ki intha importance istunnaru ante wow!

adento undavalli vuncle ki whatsapp lo messages lu vachinattu, anni job requirements vanty ke vastayi.....

oh my chee teddy..please save this recruitment process raa

• Haha 1

Just now, MuPaGuNa said:

adento undavalli vuncle ki whatsapp lo messages lu vachinattu, anni job requirements vanty ke vastayi.....

oh my chee teddy..please save this recruiting system raa

@3$%

10 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

Nannu adugu 

duniya bhar material and free videos 

let’s PM 

already too much cheppanu

its exclusively for you @vendettaa

am not talking of YouTube crap 

this is professional dear 

i wonder if you’ll night out today 

I am listing here just for your reference. if you go through this material you'll be the champ, come just any interview is my belief in you 

@vendettaa

Exploring the components of Elastic Stack, Mapping and Data Types, CRUD Operations, Creating Indexes and Taking control of Mapping,

Architecture and  Overview of Logstash Plugins, IN/OUT plugins, Aggregations, Bucketing, Parsing and Enriching Logs using LogStash,  Beats, Timelion and Plugins, Modeling data in Elastic Search.... almost end.. some exercise files

if you think this all makes sense, just say Yes, will message but only to you @vendettaa

if you think I know all of this and I am talking BS please ignore @vendettaa

Wishing you good luck.... This role also should be paying @150 - 160 $ 

Three months work chesina chalu ee technologies lo remaining six months tini padukovachhu

1 hour ago, MuPaGuNa said:

datascientist ane samudram lo kafka ane padava meeda python ane theddu vesukoni data kosam vethukuthunna amoga jeevivi....

Haha. Manchi padyam laaga undi nee vaakyam. 

25 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

opt ni bane considering na tech stack ki

28 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

Nannu adugu 

duniya bhar material and free videos 

let’s PM 

already too much cheppanu

its exclusively for you @vendettaa

am not talking of YouTube crap 

this is professional dear 

i wonder if you’ll night out today 

yup tutorial videos konukunna udemy lo 6 hours di undi vinali

12 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

I am listing here just for your reference. if you go through this material you'll be the champ, come just any interview is my belief in you 

@vendettaa

Exploring the components of Elastic Stack, Mapping and Data Types, CRUD Operations, Creating Indexes and Taking control of Mapping,

Architecture and  Overview of Logstash Plugins, IN/OUT plugins, Aggregations, Bucketing, Parsing and Enriching Logs using LogStash,  Beats, Timelion and Plugins, Modeling data in Elastic Search.... almost end.. some exercise files

if you think this all makes sense, just say Yes, will message but only to you @vendettaa

if you think I know all of this and I am talking BS please ignore @vendettaa

Wishing you good luck.... This role also should be paying @150 - 160 $ 

Three months work chesina chalu ee technologies lo remaining six months tini padukovachhu

Timelion mida work chesina, scripting untadi akda kuda

Big data analytics engineer with kibana anta ,main concentration kibana ,billing . high billing ichadu  anduke trying

3 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

Timelion mida work chesina, scripting untadi akda kuda

Big data analytics engineer with kibana anta ,main concentration kibana ,billing . high billing ichadu  anduke trying

I forgot tutorials vunnayi ani but I was talking sharing those videos, hope you got it, no need of buying and downloaded videos he he @vendettaa

wish you all the best @vendettaa

what I told above is only 1% of what I have .. if I may say... I would not like to distract you from the path you are on with what I have

go ahead at your pace, just PM in case you need anything, would give my best effort to get you the thing required @vendettaa you are the best!!!!

1 minute ago, vendettaa said:

Indexing deleting retrieving documents ayndi

Cool 😎 good going 

be the inspiration 

the difference between the successful 1% and the rest is the ability to go just one extra step that the others or most give up

yiu are the 1% for sure @vendettaa

4 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

Indexing deleting retrieving documents ayndi

Try looking at forums as people throng there with questions that ignite the thought process as to how varied situations can be

hope you understand what am saying @vendettaa

4 hours ago, vendettaa said:

Analyser ayndi mappings ayndi shards segments inverted index

Like I said in my earlier post, focus and being the 1% makes yiu what yiu are special.... nice 👍 progress .... hope covered 80% if not more...great 

nee pattudala mundu evaraina tala vanchalsinde..... @vendettaa