Personal loans multiple at same time

problem

Okatesari enni personal loans apply cheyyachu.....oka loan apply chesaka adhi credit report lo chipinchataniki oka 30 days padatadi kada....so nenu oka 4 personal loans one shot lo apply cheste, 4 inquires vastayi kani, they won't reflect in the credit report kada......so 4th vadiki 1at inquiry matrame chudagaltharu kani, vallaki personal loan undi ani teleedu kada......so manchi score pettukuni ila oka 4-5 personal loan apply chesukovacha......any body plz advice on this....

9 minutes ago, problem said:

Okatesari enni personal loans apply cheyyachu.....oka loan apply chesaka adhi credit report lo chipinchataniki oka 30 days padatadi kada....so nenu oka 4 personal loans one shot lo apply cheste, 4 inquires vastayi kani, they won't reflect in the credit report kada......so 4th vadiki 1at inquiry matrame chudagaltharu kani, vallaki personal loan undi ani teleedu kada......so manchi score pettukuni ila oka 4-5 personal loan apply chesukovacha......any body plz advice on this....

the highlighted part is not true. Now hard inquires are updated in the report immediately. If you subscribe for monitoring services you can immediately see what happened. I bet issuer has at least or even more visibility.

I helped many people to get 0% apr. Based on my experience, depending on the amount of credit line you are looking for - devise a plan to apply for 2-3 credit cards with 0% APR. Do not apply for more than 3 cards because your hard inquiries will be more and the credit exposure could be limiting. 

After that apply for a loan. You should exercise caution because the loan APR may be higher than anticipated. But the idea is to get the most of the amount via 0% cards and then the rest be on a loan. You clear off the loan with higher % apr first which is a very basic thing. 

29 minutes ago, phatposts said:

the highlighted part is not true. Now hard inquires are updated in the report immediately. If you subscribe for monitoring services you can immediately see what happened. I bet issuer has at least or even more visibility.

I helped many people to get 0% apr. Based on my experience, depending on the amount of credit line you are looking for - devise a plan to apply for 2-3 credit cards with 0% APR. Do not apply for more than 3 cards because your hard inquiries will be more and the credit exposure could be limiting. 

After that apply for a loan. You should exercise caution because the loan APR may be higher than anticipated. But the idea is to get the most of the amount via 0% cards and then the rest be on a loan. You clear off the loan with higher % apr first which is a very basic thing. 

Yes, I know hard inquiry will reflect on the credit report instantly......but, loan reflect avvadhu kada inka......loan will take some time kada which is usually 30 days......that's my point....

4 hours ago, phatposts said:

Plz reply dude on this doubt

5 hours ago, problem said:

Ee problem vallaki telidhu anukunnavaaaa

CITI_c$y