Matrimony workout avtada for avg looking guy in US

Rshiva

2 minutes ago, panipoori said:

This statement I don't think you'll approve animals don't marry...They have multiple partners

I meant impressing a person of another gender. Pelli is a function nothing more. Manishiki connect avvadam ayite if both want it they will marry. This is much better than amma ki nachina or nanna ki nachina person ni chesukovadam or other factors chusi manishi telekunda chesukovadam . Life manade batakalsindi maname so effort pettalsindi kuda maname unless we are fine to give control of our life to someone ani na uddesam.

Just now, Rshiva said:

@Amrita. Yeah i am little shy. Have to muster some courage to talk to girls . Kani naku creepy ankuntru anpistadi girls boys message cheste .I some what cannot digest that feeling.

back then same feeling 

taruvata aath care anukunna

try them workout aitay motel untam atne 

it works courage ante 

1 minute ago, Rshiva said:

@Andriod_Halwa yeah ade anpistundi but malli elagaina telsipothadi kada fake pedithe tarwara BG check lo. Manchi pics eh pettina bro professional vi battalu kuda good. Recent ga koddiga body penchina.

Welcome to reality.

We as men, have oppressed women for centuries and we have to pay price for it...struggle lekunda pendli avadam will make us realise the importance of women ..start respecting women and you will see a change in your self and your attitide, that will reflect in the way you talk to women and you might find some one lucky...

iga donga lekkalu antava....background check lo bayatapadtadi ante....thank god, vishayam antha varaku aina veltundi kada...ipudu aithe response kuda vastaledu kada mari atlante...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Welcome to reality.

We as men, have oppressed women for centuries and we have to pay price for it...struggle lekunda pendli avadam will make us realise the importance of women ..start respecting women and you will see a change in your self and your attitide, that will reflect in the way you talk to women and you might find some one lucky...

iga donga lekkalu antava....background check lo bayatapadtadi ante....thank god, vishayam antha varaku aina veltundi kada...ipudu aithe response kuda vastaledu kada mari atlante...

@Staysafebro doesn't agree.

• Haha 1

Just now, Rshiva said:

@Amrita. Yeah i am little shy. Have to muster some courage to talk to girls . Kani naku creepy ankuntru anpistadi girls boys message cheste .I some what cannot digest that feeling.

Its a gender stereotyping. Alliances lo i never message a guy as its looked down in my community/family too. But tappu em undi eddariki kavali kada oka relationship?  Be open and dont judge just because someone message you. 
But honestly if i am very much impressed with a guy i probably will message and tell him i am interested ( not in alliances ). Danike nannu bad anukunte i will think his kharma. Asking out or getting rejected isnt that bad. Kullu budhulu mosam cheyali ane alochanala kanna adi masthu better in my opinion. Thats having some values and character. Think about it :)

38 minutes ago, Rshiva said:

Matrimony nundi US lo MS ammayi ki request pamputhe response tough ah ?for a avg guy whose is working as a cobtractor.

single porilu lera nee project lo. Vaallatho maatladu. you may get lucky. Naaku telsi, okadu valla classmate's gf ni pelli chesukunnadu, since she is in USA on opt, and that bf is still in India. 

30 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

elite matrimony undi kada 

elite matrimony kadu .............TS edanna picha lite matrimony chuskunte better ani thana caste aythe ne pelli cheskunta antunna @Amy_99 antundey Anta Assamey

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

elite matrimony kadu .............TS edanna picha lite matrimony chuskunte better ani thana caste aythe ne pelli cheskunta antunna @Amy_99 antundey Anta Assamey

bathikinchav nannu tag cheyale.