check named on website name. how to encash

cup_saucer

I have a website started recently, even after clear instruction some client send name on check as website name. my website is not registered as a company. we ask them to send check on personal name. ipudu walmart lo or western union lo lanti places lo velli fee katti check encash cheyocha. i know some kinda desam valu pay cheks ala cash chestharu something ani. any options. or can i attach this name in my bank and encash it with the website name on check. thanks in advance.. 

24 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

I have a website started recently, even after clear instruction some client send name on check as website name. my website is not registered as a company. we ask them to send check on personal name. ipudu walmart lo or western union lo lanti places lo velli fee katti check encash cheyocha. i know some kinda desam valu pay cheks ala cash chestharu something ani. any options. or can i attach this name in my bank and encash it with the website name on check. thanks in advance.. 

client gaaadu tax returns lo sooopichukovaaali ga andhule website name ichaadu as expenses... vaaadi saferty vaadidhi... try asking him to issue on your name...he wont for sure

neeku option: get a company registered on that name , open a bank account on that name and deposit in the bank

LLC open chesi DBA (Doing Business As) ani website name ichi you need to show that as a proof. If you are not doing it then it is illegal because whoever issues payments to you have to justify their expenses. When they get audit, they have to show proof of each payment being made and nee daridham bagokapothe they may ask you ITN number or tax ID to establish the relationship between payment and entity.  

1 minute ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

client gaaadu tax returns lo sooopichukovaaali ga andhule website name ichaadu as expenses... vaaadi saferty vaadidhi... try asking him to issue on your name...he wont for sure

neeku option: get a company registered on that name , open a bank account on that name and deposit in the bank

company register chesthe $1000 per annum insurance k avthadi plus registration charges. naku antha income e ledu through website. im doing this for fun or atleast a trial run before i take it big,. do you know any info on encashing at the walmart thing bro.

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

LLC open chesi DBA (Doing Business As) ani website name ichi you need to show that as a proof. If you are not doing it then it is illegal because whoever issues payments to you have to justify their expenses. When they get audit, they have to show proof of each payment being made and nee daridham bagokapothe they may ask you ITN number or tax ID to establish the relationship between payment and entity.  

DBA option undi final thing.. just checking around options. thanks though

1 minute ago, cup_saucer said:

company register chesthe $1000 per annum insurance k avthadi plus registration charges. naku antha income e ledu through website. im doing this for fun or atleast a trial run before i take it big,. do you know any info on encashing at the walmart thing bro.

$250 to register the LLC and insurance is not mandatory unless clients ask. If clients asking you for insurance ante I'm sure they don't blindly pay you without any record. So you are missing something here. 

2 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

Not possible bro to encash on other name.. Best to ask the client to reissue on your name.. small amount aithe chances there he may do it.. just request..

Usually, check cashing places don’t cash out business checks, unless they are shady. 

How much is this check for? 

Just mobile deposit that check into your account by adding “/ pedapati cup saucer” on the “ pay to” line. 

4 hours ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

Usually, check cashing places don’t cash out business checks, unless they are shady. 

How much is this check for? 

Just mobile deposit that check into your account by adding “/ pedapati cup saucer” on the “ pay to” line. 

LOL