Tella ammayi or Mana ammayi

Manchibaludu123

2 minutes ago, Manchibaludu123 said:

Anthey le jokelu satirelu estaru. Okasari maa positionlo untey artham ayitundi...

me position mare decissions tesukunte maratadi :police:

6 minutes ago, Avenger said:

Still looking. But desi ammaylu evar dorakatledhu. Ni experience share chesthe andarki use avthundhi if it’s not too much to ask.

Thanks. I don't know if I can settle down with an Indian girl. May be I am wrong but after all these years it feels like I won't. Y did you decide for Indian. Did you date multiple girls? May be the girl you found sucks. I did connect emotionally. I think part of the reason is also kid. She focused so much on kid that we didn't do lot of stuff together after the kid and that is part of the reason. I shouldn't blame her completely just because she devoted her time on kid.

4 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

Chadiva, break up aindi annav

nenu story Anna 

a post ikada post chey evari break up annanu evarini story adugutunnavo telustadi @3$%

12 minutes ago, Diana said:

a post ikada post chey evari break up annanu evarini story adugutunnavo telustadi @3$%

nekanna konchem telivaina vadu anduke pelli ki munde break chesukunnad

Just now, jefferson1 said:

nekanna konchem telivaina vadu anduke pelli ki munde break chesukunnad

adi avenger cheppina story base meda comment on him I(*&

7 hours ago, Manchibaludu123 said:

If I can find Mana ammayi who is fast and well versed with things from here I may be happy. But alanti Indian ammayilu nannu dekhtaleru. Really confused and it sucks. I am not getting any younger.

thella ammaui dekhindi gani indian guntal enduku dekatledu ata ninnu ? any specific reason ?

On 5/13/2019 at 4:29 PM, Manchibaludu123 said:

Thanks. I don't know if I can settle down with an Indian girl. May be I am wrong but after all these years it feels like I won't. Y did you decide for Indian. Did you date multiple girls? May be the girl you found sucks. I did connect emotionally. I think part of the reason is also kid. She focused so much on kid that we didn't do lot of stuff together after the kid and that is part of the reason. I shouldn't blame her completely just because she devoted her time on kid.

• Thanks 1