Deshanni uddharista ani tiruguthe next elections lo KCR ki rod

Fire0007

1 hour ago, BDurruti said:

what are kcr's options? he ws complaining that center doesn't provide enough funds for his state. em ceyyalo cheppandi.

trying to establish himself in the center is a bold move. its okay he had the right idea, but time wasn't on his side.

sometimes people get caught up in this dixk measuring contest and overlook what would have been our best options?

atleast he didn't do a circus unlike CBN, he took an independent/non-aligned stand and stuck to it. People would have ridiculed him even if had he won 16 seats in this scenario of BJP coming back to power on its own. I still think that was best thing he could have done instead of flip floping like others.

I always thought the best case scenario for the telugu states would have been BJP coming to power with TRS and/or YCP support just to have come leverage at the center.

I feel TG giving 4 MPs to BJP is blessing in disguise atleast we now have some leverage when it comes seeking some ministry or funds from center. giving 16 seats to Dora in this senaario would have been useless anyways

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BDurruti

• JAPAN

• dasara_bullodu

• hyperbole

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

sometimes people get caught up in this dixk measuring contest and are overlook what would have been best options?

atleast he didn't do a circus unlike CBN, he took an independent stand and stuck to it. People would have ridiculed him even if had he won 16 seats in this scenario of BJP coming back to power on its own. I still think that was best thing he could have done instead of flip floping like others.

I always thought the best case scenario for the telugu states would have been BJP coming to power with TRS and/or YCP support just to have come leverage.

I feel TG giving 4 MPs to BJP is blessing in disguise atleast we have some leverage when it comes seeking some ministry or funds from center

Yes, blessing. Cabinet ministry pakka.