Open heart with real life winner Staysafebro

samaja_varagamana

Just now, Rushabhi said:

ayanni nenu choosinappudu vaadinchina vishayalu. Nenu choodanappudu enni vaadinchado. Ayina he is a cool guy. Migatha valla laaga grudge pettukoni venakapadi vedhinchadu. I have respect on him for that sake.

yea opinion difference express chesthe banda boothulu thitte ids chala unnay

enthina women great. negative quality lekapodanni kuda oka positive quality ga gurthinchi maree appreciating.

that is being woman #~`

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

E okkadu ayithe curse chestu, boothulu matladuthu contimuous hate threads tho asahyam teppisthado athadu utter most and evaraite vadiki and his hate mongering fans ki chiraku teppistado athade Staysafebro. Okate okka sample piece total AFDB lo.

E okkadu ayithe kulam,matham musugu lo abbayilu, majority , Hindus,whites, low earning higher caste people, poor higher caste people meedha visham kakkuthu tirige utter and vadi batch ko eduru tirigi nyayam matladathado athade ma @Staysafebro. Okate okka sample piece AFDB lo.

E okkadu ayithe thanaki annam pettina desanni, janmanicnhina desaani andulo manushulani tissue laaga thitti padesthado and satru desala sanka nakutado vade uttermost...alanti edavaki and vadi lanti disguising creatures ki chukkalu chupistado athane Staysafebro. Okate okka sample piece AFDB lo.

P.S All of the opinions expressed above are derived from his posts in AFDB. Bayata bad person e ayyi untadu. Naaku teeledhu

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

yea opinion difference express chesthe banda boothulu thitte ids chala unnay

And I think that is why I believe he might be cool in outside world.

1 minute ago, LastManStanding said:

Lol nee opinion ni vere post kinda raasuko. Raasukoni nee hero ni tag chesuko. Naa post ni modify cheyyalsina avasaram ledhu. Be original. No plagiarism please.

• Haha 1

Just now, Rushabhi said:

And I think that is why I believe he might be cool in outside world.

not sure but from his posts gives me an impression that he sternly believes his ideas.

not a fan of his ideology. He might have some qualities to get away with that kind of attitude in real world.

He can only appreciate Daddy's little princess kind of women not a warrior who can fight her own battles.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

ayanni nenu choosinappudu vaadinchina vishayalu. Nenu choodanappudu enni vaadinchado. Ayina he is a cool guy. Migatha valla laaga grudge pettukoni venakapadi vedhinchadu. I have respect on him for that sake.

I agree with you on this. He is a decent id. Everyone can have their opinion and he has his opinion. He never post any thing cheap or abuse with filthy language. I differ with all his opinions and ideology but i do respect him. 

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

not sure but from his posts gives me an impression that he sternly believes his ideas.

not a fan of his ideology. He might have some qualities to get away with that kind of attitude in real world.

He can only appreciate Daddy's little princess kind of women not a warrior who can fight her own battles.

The problem with daddy's little princesses kind of women are they cannot fight adversities in real life. Until situations are in their favor they can get on well. If not they break down.

• Upvote 1

Marchipoya. Intelligent men and cute plus dumb women should marry. Appudu marriage long lasting untundi and pillalu cute ga, intelligent ga pudatharu. (What if looks from father and intelligence from mother come to the kids?)

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Marchipoya. Intelligent men and cute plus dumb women should marry. Appudu marriage long lasting untundi and pillalu cute ga, intelligent ga pudatharu. (What if looks from father and intelligence from mother come to the kids?)

Its proven that kids get intelligence from mother . Ivy league lo chaduvukunna ammayilaki to bear a guys baby  masthu paisal istaru. They want dumb and cute looking kids ley ..vadiley @3$%

12 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Very well said 

10 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

The problem with daddy's little princesses kind of women are they cannot fight adversities in real life. Until situations are in their favor they can get on well. If not they break down.

Well said  might not be true  in all cases / most of the cases also .. today's generation is different from what we are now