India lifted 271 mn people out of poverty between 2006 and 2016.

Android_Halwa

For illiterates and finger print pulka batches, This is called as ‘Development’

Building few swanky and shiny buildings and international air connectivity does not constitute to development. The real development is an improvement in human development index indicators...

• Upvote 1

bedaru inni karbulu cheptunnav, nuvvu india vadili shiny buildings, flights ekki USA endhuku vachav? Just Human development index undi ga akkaditho trupthi padochu ga, inka sampadinchi emi pikaneeki

1 minute ago, TokyoJaani said:

bedaru inni karbulu cheptunnav, nuvvu india vadili shiny buildings, flights ekki USA endhuku vachav? Just Human development index undi ga akkaditho trupthi padochu ga, inka sampadinchi emi pikaneeki

Illogical and irrelevant. 

No, I did not come to USA to experience swanky buildings or HDI. I want money, faster and quicker and my destination is back in india...and this is not my first stint out of India..

Do not count me a typical IT desi carving for GC. 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Illogical and irrelevant. 

No, I did not come to USA to experience swanky buildings or HDI. I want money, faster and quicker and my destination is back in india...and this is not my first stint out of India..

Do not count me a typical IT desi carving for GC. 

illogical ela avvudhi bedaru, without enabling all those opportunities you are able to flew out of the country? Nee la just poverty ni improve cheyyadam lo ne resources antha India spend chesi unte nuvvu ilanti kaburlu cheppav. Kadupu nindinodiki biryani ichina saripodhu anattu undi nee evvaram.

Just now, TokyoJaani said:

illogical ela avvudhi bedaru, without enabling all those opportunities you are able to flew out of the country? Nee la just poverty ni improve cheyyadam lo ne resources antha India spend chesi unte nuvvu ilanti kaburlu cheppav. Kadupu nindinodiki biryani ichina saripodhu anattu undi nee evvaram.

Like I said, illogical and irrelevant. 

Sure, over the last three decades, India has successfully pulled out almost 400-450 million people out of desperate poverty. 

Now, you want to link this achievement to people who came to USA, go ahead . 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Like I said, illogical and irrelevant. 

Sure, over the last three decades, India has successfully pulled out almost 400-450 million people out of desperate poverty. 

Now, you want to link this achievement to people who came to USA, go ahead . 

You are not acknowledging the fact which enabled you to be here. You still talk whatever is convenient and comfortable as you always does in your comments. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TokyoJaani said:

You are not acknowledging the fact which enabled you to be here. You still talk whatever is convenient and comfortable as you always does in your comments. 

Naturally, naaku confort vunna topics or nenu support chesukogalige topics ae nenu matladutha kani....neeku confortable ga vunde topics nenu enduku matladutha kaka ? nenu emaina gandhi mahatumuni na leka swamy vivekanandudina ? 

nuvvu kuda anthe kada...edo point prove chesdam ani trying sestunav...sesuko...

dinne manishi swabhavam antaru...vyaktitvam ani kuda antaru...in simple words, swardham ani antaru...ani niku kuda vuntadi...just that you don't agree anthe..

32 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Whoa..! 

271 million people out of poverty, that’s a little less than a quarter of our population. 

This is an achievement and this is called as development. 

http://toi.in/_GDIQa86/a33gj

Mari ippudu Modi gaaru emantaaru UPA time lo emi avvaledu 2014-16 lone ekkuva development ayyindi antaara.. 

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

Mari ippudu Modi gaaru emantaaru UPA time lo emi avvaledu 2014-16 lone ekkuva development ayyindi antaara.. 

Poverty upliftment anedi started in 1980's..Do you remember the slogan of Indira Gandhi...Gareebi Hatao...? 

National policy and framework apdu start ayindi...but funds leka could not propel this program...

1991 la after license raaj was abloshed and India opened global doors for institutional investment, slowly things started changing and by 1995-96, poverty index was improving parallel to our growth rates..

2002-03-2008-09 madyalo Indian economy experienced robust growth and poverty index was also pulled up in a similar way...

anthe kani...linking up a 3-decade framework to one administration is not really applicable...

Poverty alienation is dependent on growth...

we are marching towards 3 trillion economy today, back in the 80's we used to hunt around for few million of loans to fulfill the gap in budget requirement...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Poverty upliftment anedi started in 1980's..Do you remember the slogan of Indira Gandhi...Gareebi Hatao...? 

National policy and framework apdu start ayindi...but funds leka could not propel this program...

1991 la after license raaj was abloshed and India opened global doors for institutional investment, slowly things started changing and by 1995-96, poverty index was improving parallel to our growth rates..

2002-03-2008-09 madyalo Indian economy experienced robust growth and poverty index was also pulled up in a similar way...

Telusu bhayya just kidding if I am right mgnrega program baa use ayyindi antaaru.. 

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Naturally, naaku confort vunna topics or nenu support chesukogalige topics ae nenu matladutha kani....neeku confortable ga vunde topics nenu enduku matladutha kaka ? nenu emaina gandhi mahatumuni na leka swamy vivekanandudina ? 

nuvvu kuda anthe kada...edo point prove chesdam ani trying sestunav...sesuko...

dinne manishi swabhavam antaru...vyaktitvam ani kuda antaru...in simple words, swardham ani antaru...ani niku kuda vuntadi...just that you don't agree anthe..

I thought you go by facts and number kada kaka (kinda cheppinattu), again one more convenient and comfort response.