how to politely say no

Diana

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

@LazyRohit ala chebithe kooda veediki anni working ani anukoni konthamandhi try chestharu bhayyo. Some girls don’t even care if you are with other women or in a real relationship. They won’t stop flirting with you.

Oh my balio performance peaks ani tagulkuntaru antav mana kashtalu pagodiki kuda ravoddu broh@)

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

Sometimes girls you don’t fancy ask you  or sometimes you are in a relationship but even then they want to initiate something and you don’t want to go out with them. Appudela baa? Unna pilla atlakaada theesthadhi if you go out like that. @Quickgun_murugan

relationship lo unnappudu picha lite... poragallu coffee ki pothey adigey dikku divaanam chala takkuva... coffee is okay.. aa tarvatha etaina pothene problem...

Poreelu coffee ki poyinaa pedda vishayam aythadi...

22 hours ago, Diana said:

he is stopping by my desk which is so annoying to ask for coffee  break.. where else I should go from my desk and hide ..

idiots r everywhere You Dont Understand Jess GIF - YouDontUnderstand Jess NewGirl GIFs

looks like hez obsessed 

22 hours ago, Diana said:

to coffeee Newgirl Jess GIF - Newgirl Jess Zoey GIFs

ofc lo adigevallu untaru no chepte calm avutaru leda konchem gap ichi malli start chestaru

okadu vadalatledu already cheppa not now ani 

casual one or two conversations avi kuda random initated ones anthe..not from my team ..northie 

u seems to be pretty busy see u at 3.30 anta..

whats wrong with some guys New Girl Dumb GIF - NewGirl Dumb YoureDumb GIFs

ammway bapathi