Prime, Netflix and Hotstar Movie Updates

9Pardhu

8 hours ago, problem said:

Any one faced this issue.......samsung smart tv lo konni prime movies are not playing in full screen.....I am facing this issue all of a sudden......monnati varuku Bane undi, ippude ila undi.....naa samsung smart tv aspect ratio ithe full undi.....e screen size issue is happening only for Amazon prime videos, verevu Anni Bane unnayi.....

Are you playing direct through Samsung app or firestick

9 hours ago, problem said:

Any one faced this issue.......samsung smart tv lo konni prime movies are not playing in full screen.....I am facing this issue all of a sudden......monnati varuku Bane undi, ippude ila undi.....naa samsung smart tv aspect ratio ithe full undi.....e screen size issue is happening only for Amazon prime videos, verevu Anni Bane unnayi.....

uninstall and install app...lekunte update tv software ..Settings emaina change ayyayemo chudu display vi

5 hours ago, Sputnik said:

Just finished Bombay Begums.

Everyone was having an extra marital affair.

They showed as if it's so common and so cool

That's the theme with so many shows and movies now in India. Some Dark stuff too.

I hope someone puts a stop to this.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Sputnik said:

Just finished Bombay Begums.

Everyone was having an extra marital affair.

They showed as if it's so common and so cool

6 hours ago, ShruteSastry said:

That's the theme with so many shows and movies now in India. Some Dark stuff too.

I hope someone puts a stop to this.

beginning of the series I thought Rani’s role was inspired from Ranjana Kumar. Kani 2nd episode nunde Bollywood drama add chesi kichidi chesaru.