Perm with another employer please advice urgent

IamBhagatSingh

na employer perm process delay chestunadu and also a very long process with him . inka 1 and half year undi 6 years ki . current employer tho work chestu , verey employer tho perm file cheyinchukovacha ? any one did like that ?

how much time i am left with to start the perm process ?  please advice urgent .

9 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

I-140 stage lo ki ravataniki...

the only you can renew beyond 6 years 

Temp perm tho you can file 1 year extension I believe

56 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

na employer perm process delay chestunadu and also a very long process with him . inka 1 and half year undi 6 years ki . current employer tho work chestu , verey employer tho perm file cheyinchukovacha ? any one did like that ?

how much time i am left with to start the perm process ?  please advice urgent .

You can file GC is future emploment even for your current employer

with current employer it’s easy to show ability it pay as he was already paying part or most of the salary.

if for different employer the only issue will be ability to pay as he needs to show the whole amount, if employer is big probably not a issue if small you need to ask him before filing do you have enough profit margins to show ability to pay.

1 hour ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

Whole GC process itself is future employment so anyone can do