Sending money to india through credit card

problem

Hi guys.......evarina wu, or xoom or remitly use chesi credit card dvara money tranafer chesara india ki......say if our cc limit is 10k, can we transfer 10k- 3% of remitly fee -3% of cash advance .....I mean to say oka 7-8% of total credit limit nunchi teesi, migitha limit motham credit card dvara india ki money pampoxha....any success on this....

13 minutes ago, problem said:

Hi guys.......evarina wu, or xoom or remitly use chesi credit card dvara money tranafer chesara india ki......say if our cc limit is 10k, can we transfer 10k- 3% of remitly fee -3% of cash advance .....I mean to say oka 7-8% of total credit limit nunchi teesi, migitha limit motham credit card dvara india ki money pampoxha....any success on this....

inka india ki chekkeyaleda ?

2 hours ago, problem said:

Do balance transfer

I have few cards which dont dont allow for bt, bt allow chese migitha anni cards ki bt ne chestanu.....bt allow cheyyani cards ni ela maxout cheddamu ani, dont tell me buy item, shopping etc,....I am looking to only convert that to cash and want to send it to india

10 minutes ago, Meow said:

You can use credit card to transfer to Venmo and back into bank account

Thx baa.....thia is good idea, venmo ki emina limits entha tranafer chesukovachu annadi......also emina fee undha venmo or cc lo