Modi heartening isro chairman

Paidithalli

12 hours ago, Meow said:

It's not a sacrifice, it's their job like anyone else's. 

LOL tokkalo chinna chinna application updates, deliverables ke late night varaku pani chesi edo podichesinattu show chestaru janalu. Alantidi, oka high visible project kosam day and night pani chesi untaru vallu andaru. Antha takkuva chesi chudakudadu man...

Dr Sivan ..a south indian and an honoroble man..who despite living in a gutter country can plan and execute such complex things. what i cant stand is the chanakya cunning cruel modi gaadu who did nothing productive with his life (other than selling tea if at all that is true) acting like peddayana and patting him. aa north gallu votes tho aa rakshasudu ni mana netthina yesaru.

35 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Dr Sivan ..a south indian and an honoroble man..who despite living in a gutter country can plan and execute such complex things. what i cant stand is the chanakya cunning cruel modi gaadu who did nothing productive with his life (other than selling tea if at all that is true) acting like peddayana and patting him. aa north gallu votes tho aa rakshasudu ni mana netthina yesaru.

i am sure only a product of pimp activity can talk like this  

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

if you have somethign to say then say ..else cry in a corner like a LANGA

i clearly said what i have to say......people who divide indians as north gadu south gadu are nothing but products of rampant unchecked pimp activity

2 minutes ago, batman2 said:

i clearly said what i have to say......people who divide indians as north gadu south gadu are nothing but products of rampant unchecked pimp activity

it is already divided ra verri pappa ...what relations you have with north indians ? do you marry or even closel socialize with them..their language is different...morover their attitude to south indians in general is well known. People who pretend they are united do so because they want to keep south indians quiet and exploited.

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

it is already divided ra verri pappa ...what relations you have with north indians ? do you marry or even closel socialize with them..their language is different...morover their attitude to south indians in general is well known. People who pretend they are united do so because they want to keep south indians quiet and exploited.

majority in indian army are from north. majority who die protecting the borders are from north

did the north widows anytime ask why south doesnt contribute??

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

yes i openly socialize with north. i speak very good hindi. no body is negative towards south. its only dcik heads like you and some tamil scum who have this thinking

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

majority in indian army are from north. majority who die protecting the borders are from north

did the north widows anytime ask why south doesnt contribute??

Rey ..most of the time soliders do nothing other than taking salary and lifelong pension...they deliberately dont recruit south indians ..all these army jobs are primarily taken by north indians and enjoy lifelong security..hindi is language in army which makes it hard for south indians and when they join so much taunting for "madraasis".

Dont talk like emotional fool..army jobs pay well and require only 10th class and lot of poor men will happily take up.

Morover most of indian army deatths are due to hindu muslim issues in kashmir. These issues mostly dont exist in south india. when did you hear about a communal riot in andhra or even non-hyderabad telangana. But they exist in north. It is a hindutva problem and you want south indian dead bodies and taxes for it. shame on you.

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Rey ..most of the time soliders do nothing other than taking salary and lifelong pension...they deliberately dont recruit south indians ..all these army jobs are primarily taken by north indians and enjoy lifelong security..hindi is language in army which makes it hard for south indians and when they join so much taunting for "madraasis".

Dont talk like emotional fool..army jobs pay well and require only 10th class and lot of poor men will happily take up.

Morover most of indian army deatths are due to hindu muslim issues in kashmir. These issues mostly dont exist in south india. when did you hear about a communal riot in andhra or even non-hyderabad telangana. But they exist in north. It is a hindutva problem and you want south indian dead bodies and taxes for it. shame on you.

its confirmed that pimp activity resulted in a mind like you.

non-hyd telangana anta lol. why hyd is not south. its doesnt matter but to answer you .....riots happened in nizammabad also which is non hyd telangana.....

riots wont happen in andhra becoz turks are few in numbers. the bottom line is wher ethere are more turks there ill be riots