Worst channel NDTV

dasara_bullodu

1 hour ago, LordOfMud said:

NDTV Ravish Kumar won the 2019 Ramon Magsaysay Award for Journalism.     bl@st

Ravish Kumar (cropped).jpg

The fifth Indian journalist to receive the Ramon Magsaysay Award.

this guy is like a true journo who's not bound to any tv channel or an agenda, NDTV just got lucky in this aspect .... unfortunately a majority of others journos in that channel are chutias of the highest grade , brainless leftist pricks lol

6 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

im sure you'd know abt it better than anyone else lol .... i appreciate the self realization  :giggle: 

@3$%CITI_c$y

very well said 

But i am surprised u dont see Ravish as another leftist naxalite who only wants to pick and choose anti bjp stories.

25 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

@3$%CITI_c$y

very well said 

But i am surprised u dont see Ravish as another leftist naxalite who only wants to pick and choose anti bjp stories.

ravish is a leftist but a very balanced person bro, he's the best journo in india right now in my opinion , this magsaysay  award is nothing if u look at t the service he's been doing to the journalism field in general in india where almost all of the other famous journos are sold out to  the political parties ...

8 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

@LordOfMud - i guess you're just living up to ur username , from all ur posts it's quite evident that u have a lot of mud in ur brain lol 

I guess .......mud is better than ur shiat ........... .  what do u say?      +-

Note: u missed the NDTV topic .

@LordOfMud - india lo resrvations anni 10g use cheskuni US  ki  vellinodivi , if you're still complaining... there's a word for people like u actually ... "choosing beggars" ani  , worst fellows u don't even have a little bit of gratitude for what u've got from here in india... people like u will always live in frustration throughout ur lives  lol 

4 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

of course u'll know abt it better than any one else lol 

well said ....... so u know ur shiat ............ as I said,  I know what u got .......... +-