Reasona of chandrayan failures..added 6th point

DBgirl

Just now, DBgirl said:

All topics are diff . Just Like for same marriage love DB lo 100 topics vasthayi kada ala.

Yeah but it's not a failure. Because it's in the lunar orbit which is where more than 90% of the data comes from so just losing the rover cant be termed as a failure.

That's what the scientific community is trying to say.

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Lot ante numbers ento kooda eyyandi saar. Btw my response was to the TS who said NASA hires a lot of foreign workers. 

Once someone becomes a citizen why is he or she a foreign worker? There are Indians with a US passport at NASA just like there are Asians, Caucasians and other ethnic groups.

Nuvvayyava kukkani kotti citizen, congratulations. Citizen avvataniki animal cruelty ane anoohya concept ippude vintunna.

Btw discrimination based on by birth citizenship or by naturalization citizenship is illegal as per US constitution, idi teliyakundane ikkada working aa bhesh

Babu... kulkani kottadam anedhi cinema dialogue vayya... daanike samantha laaga deeply disturbed ayyi animal violence ani irrelevant words use chesthe ela... yes citizenship is pretty easy, from what I’ve seen. “ nuvvu ayyava” ani aduguthunnav?? na priorities teliyakunda...?? Its silly to assume by default that its everyone’s life ambition. 

Plus discrimination on nationality kuda illegal ye..

Just now, reality said:

Babu... kulkani kottadam anedhi cinema dialogue vayya... daanike samantha laaga deeply disturbed ayyi animal violence ani irrelevant words use chesthe ela... yes citizenship is pretty easy, from what I’ve seen. “ nuvvu ayyava” ani aduguthunnav?? na priorities teliyakunda...?? Its silly to assume by default that its everyone’s life ambition. 

Okay man chill. My reference to the nationality was based on the TS statement. Cool.

1 minute ago, reality said:

I wasn't trying to reference it to your personal priorities either. It was a tongue in the cheek comment. Of course everyone has their own priorities. 

2 hours ago, DBgirl said:

1) reservations 

2) recomendations

3) not able to hire foreign workers like Nasa does

4) less investments(900 crorrs and u want to go for moon 😳.. usa and other well developed spends 25000 crores)

Let's ask @psycopk

25k crores karchu pettina nasa projects anni success ayyaya enti?

ippati varaku south pole side evvaru try cheyyaledhu. Manavallu try chesi almost success ayyaru. Even NASA applauded the efforts and commented on possible future partnership. 

3 hours ago, DBgirl said:

1) reservations 

2) recomendations

3) not able to hire foreign workers like Nasa does

4) less investments(900 crorrs and u want to go for moon 😳.. usa and other well developed spends 25000 crores)

yes all talented people left or leaving country due to reservations/ corruption/ pollution/ rapes/ overpopulation/ lack of infrastructure/ backward culture 

• Upvote 1