Was River Ganga ever cleaned?

Idassamed

Comedy boss , ganga acleaning not possible Ani concluded ga . Deposit ayina sediments Mana Indian rivers lo problem ( non-biodegradable waste ) . It is not possible until we have a way to empty the river and collect the waste . Inka water Baga contaminate ayindhi with lot of waste from industries   it is like sugar, salt , lemon juice , sand Inka Ani water lo vesi clean cheyandi ante ela

I think Gadkari overseeing. He is man of action antaaru, completed many projects in the past. But it will take time. Its too big and people continue polluting. Its continous process for now till the people change or govt enforces something.

16 minutes ago, Somedude said:

I think Gadkari overseeing. He is man of action antaaru, completed many projects in the past. But it will take time. Its too big and people continue polluting. Its continous process for now till the people change or govt enforces something.

I respect that man..he is the best minister in last 2 decades as per me, very hard working and humble no nonsense guy. But the truth is it is beyond his means to clean Ganga sure he can install few STP(sewege treatment plants) and cancel licenses for few industries but that’s about it cleaning organically is impossible and it is also more to do with  the mindset of the people as well(most cities let untreated sewerage into the river)

check out this video from a couple of days ago at sabarmati river front..people left ganesha’s on the footpath(what’s the point? Can’t they use a clay Ganesha and submerge it in a bucket of water ) and that is either getting thrashed or thrown into the water bodies