Amit Shoe ganni andharu

reality

10 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

The whole point revolves around this question. Hindi and English are already official languages in India.  We are using them where ever they are required.  Ex: When i was applying Adhaar, the application was in English and Hindi (Telugu was missing). As they are already used whenever required, why can't we leave it at official language status? 

What benefit does making Hindi as national language bring? If someone can justify that making Hindi and learning Hindi is outweighs the benefit of not learning it, may be people would understand.  With the same justification, they also need to realize that English is even more beneficial than Hindi. One Country, One language, right?.  May be we should make English as National language than Hindi.

Apart from English and HIndi, there are another 20 official languages.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

nee matru basha matladodhu ani evaraina chepinara ?

HIndi matladali ani rule pedite kastam kada bro..

I was a fan of Atalji's BJP n was a student org in ABVP during my University days and they didn't impose me to talk in HIndi during my shaka classes.

If its optional for usage in administration

then dont even enforce Hindi at any level... PERIOD..... Pushpam gaalu should even be raking up the topic again.

Dravidian states  can elect to teach hindi to students like in TG but if they dont want to , thats also alright. 
English chaaalu other than mother tongue, inkokati ruddalsina avasaram ledhu 

Jai Balayya 

BiMaRu politicians  can go fukk themselves

End Of TOPIC.

3 minutes ago, xano917 said:

aaj se hum log hindi baath karenge ... jisko nahin aathi hai vo uttar ke taraf ghumke and jhuk ne ka avedhan hai

Achha...Thum log “uttar” ko chusney ki kaam mein lagaa thaar baney raho...

54 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Who is manavallu??

Can you put up list?

N what it has to do with the language

exactly who are these dcik-headed idiots telling "mana" state, mana language mana south india

1 hour ago, reality said:

Stalin to DMK cadre: Gear up for next anti-Hindi agitation

TIRUVANNAMALAI: Raising a strong objection to Union home minister Amit shah’s recent push for Hindi as the national language, DMK president M K Stalin has asked his party workers to get ready for a battle to stop the move to impose that language on all states.

Push for national language endi, already mana national language hindi kada. Yekkadnunchi thechnav sami ee article ??

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

Push for national language endi, already mana national language hindi kada. Yekkadnunchi thechnav sami ee article ??

there's no national language ...where did you read there's national language?