Eeh111b extenssssions

Gentle_Boy

6 hours ago, snoww said:

Perfectly explained.

Once your date becomes current you can no longer get h1 extensions with old employer 140.

Current market lo gc ki 15 years plus....

So until then old employer i140 approval tho continue avvacha ?

And new employer may not file gc

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

So if gc process is not started by new employer no problem and extension can continue until priority date comes 

By the time priority date comes need an approved i140

Am I correct?

Yaa...right approved i140 should be with current employer

1 hour ago, Gentle_Boy said:

Current market lo gc ki 15 years plus....

So until then old employer i140 approval tho continue avvacha ?

And new employer may not file gc

Yes. If you are sure that no GC reform will happen any time soon and wait time be 15 years for sure.  

8 hours ago, Narcos said:

let me more clear:

You can change your employer right after your I-140 got approved with current employer, but here is the point i suggest you to be with current employer for 180 days after your approval with them. The employer with whom your approved I-140 can revoke the approved I-140 if you transfer your H1b to new employer. So if after 180 days, even if they revoke your approved I-140 you still can use the approved I-140 and still can use your priority date.

Yes, your new employer has to file new H1b transfer if you change to their payroll. You can ask the new employer to start green card process again from LCA>PERM>I-140 ( here is the point as I menctioned above, You will use same priority date from previous employer)

You will get extensions afte 6 years cap h1b maximum stay even your new employer doesn’t file green card for you.

You will get extensions till your date become current.

Remember before Your date become current you have to get new I-140 approved with any employer and have to be with that employer.

Well explained but even if you change the employer right after I140 approval and your old employer revokes within 180 days you will loose your priority date only you can still get H1B extensions with approved I140.. 

ideally 180 day period locks your priority date only not your I140 status.