How come people vote for Modi/Trump.

crashnburn

14 minutes ago, Alludu said:

Bolli daridram ki yela vote vestharu ani doubt rada? Vadi peekindi yemi ledu so far.. varsham mafi tappa yemi cheyaledu daridrudu?

its surprising that CBN became CM. He acts like a slave the moment he encounters someone who he's intimidated by. just like Modi.

1 minute ago, jpismahatma said:

You are top class idiot filled with hate. You are nakka. why did you come here if this db is immature.  You faker don’t talk about low caste.. as if you have love for them.. 

butt hurt loser. you don't have the intelligence to understand what I wrote. take it easy.

11 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

You are top class idiot filled with hate. You are nakka. why did you come here if this db is immature.  You faker don’t talk about low caste.. as if you have love for them.. 

that's what i wrote loser. If I become as hate filled as you guys are, I (and people like me) can absolutely fcuk the society. fcuk it beyond recognition. your stupid state will help us in fcuking it, because we'll be coopting it.

I have the skill to do so. just not sociopath enough to do it. It comes easy to you to call for killing people you consider anti state, and still call others as hate filled. I'm not surprised.

18 minutes ago, jpismahatma said:

triggering a class war in India is just a matter of a couple election cycles and loads of money, if one really wants to do it. but then, if one does it, he would become Modi of the left. equally despicable.

I would think you would even worship that monster. because you have no individuality left for yourself. you've never asked yourself the question 'How can I be good person in this world?'

3 hours ago, prasadr said:

Democrats wants to eat babies.

And these DumbAsses say Trump is a monster.

YEAH....

Haha.. bro niku fox news lo manchi future vundi.. 

13 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

hint asshole: you can't be a good person by supporting what Shah is doing to Kashmir.

you can only be a disgusting prick.

They call it patriotic and anyone who opposes oppression is anti-india.

we live in a strange times

22 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

that's what i wrote loser. If I become as hate filled as you guys are, I (and people like me) can absolutely fcuk the society. fcuk it beyond recognition. your stupid state will help us in fcuking it, because we'll be coopting it.

I have the skill to do so. just not sociopath enough to do it. It comes easy to you to call for killing people you consider anti state, and still call others as hate filled. I'm not surprised.

So basically u didnt reach the level of Joker yet :D 

movie story is all about what u said 

2 minutes ago, siru said:

cool. I should watch it. I remember when someone asked if I was batman long time back, I said that I'm the Joker. haha..

but I wouldn't write all this sh1t if people here apologised to me for treating me like crap. Its just my ego blurting out all that nonsense taking out revenge on the dumbfcuks here. it'll continue until they mass apologise to me. :)  

the max I'll do if I reach sociopath levels is fcuk this db up, and taunt the losers here. 

I'm not driven enough to care that much about society. I just use it as a prop to beat people here. see if they actually believe all the goody-goody trash they pretend to be, when push comes to shove. obviously not.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, siru said:

basically I'm saying 'if as a group, you are unable to shut out one person, what worth is your group'.

haha..

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, crashnburn said:

a society where leftists compete with right wingers to scientifically influence a population towards their particular agenda will be an interesting world to live in.

neighbours killing each other for fun, leaders getting bumped off for no reason. it'll be amazing.

atleast we won't have to deal with smug pieces of sh1t who pretend like they understand human nature, without them getting bumped off the next moment because it pissed someone. Yay!!

policy to put babies in cages started in dear  leader of left mr obummer...left just  ignore the bad deeds done by them  and try to bash everything on right !!!!!!  And they beleive in right to kill babies adn they don’t give a fuck about american citizens and the same left under me obama fined it’s own citizena for noy buying healthcare and they are preaching free  everything for illlegals with american tax payer money ...just they are ** up...hiw about thinking about the americans and how to improve their lifes and same left didn’t voted the bill forextra funding for border agency to provide cover the extra costs for providing care for  illegal aliens ...and at the same time they preach we care for them ....please don’ here

3 hours ago, crashnburn said:

its surprising that CBN became CM. He acts like a slave the moment he encounters someone who he's intimidated by. just like Modi.

Rey Narsi ga evadra slave. Malaysia lo payakhanalu kadige nuvve cheppali. India ki occhi reservation benefits anni dobbhi tini ippudu CBN ni anentha dhairyam occhindha. Guddhestha CBN ni malli yemaina annavante

people are brainwashed. the media outlets - TV , radio newspaper will not just report news , they give their opinion and want you to also align with their opinion. common people dont have time to read unbiased news and form their own opinion.

politics is all about power and showcasing stuff that the voters want to see(true intentions are never revealed)