H1 Drop Question

Malayali_Manohar

Is your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) still valid?

Denini ela ardam chesukovali. Interview attend aye time ki validity aa? Yes or no ivvalo ardam kavatla. Same employer same client. Current stamping 12/30/2019 ki end avutundi nenu April lo stamping ki veldam anukontna. Yes ani petite interview waiver vastundi, no ani pedite interview attend avail ani vastundi. 

VISA --> always means the expiry date of the Visa Stamp on your passport ... Not I797 ... 

if your VISA on the passport still did not expire/or expired within an year you should be good.... And it is still asking you to attend .... Then some other questions might be effecting ....

Check them

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

VISA --> always means the expiry date of the Visa Stamp on your passport ... Not I797 ... 

if your VISA on the passport still did not expire/or expired within an year you should be good.... And it is still asking you to attend .... Then some other questions might be effecting ....

Check them

@Anta Assamey I will check again. Thank you.