Guru Ji's - Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Theatrical Trailer

tacobell fan

8 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Nijam ga Thamman gade kottadu antara BGM ee movie ki?

recent ga vadi intvw okati vinna... i used to dislike him and his music very very much but the first album I liked from him after kick was tholi prema... very clean sounds and no auto tuning any of the voices... aa intvw lo vadu adhe cheppadu that he took a break after sarainodu and re assessed himself and came back with a different mind set... his sounds are much cleaner now and he is using the real voices of singers rather than auto tuning them... he has gotten much much better. I started liking him now, very good shift from what he used to be and must have made his master mani sharma proud now.

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

recent ga vadi intvw okati vinna... i used to dislike him and his music very very much but the first album I liked from him after kick was tholi prema... very clean sounds and no auto tuning any of the voices... aa intvw lo vadu adhe cheppadu that he took a break after sarainodu and re assessed himself and came back with a different mind set... his sounds are much cleaner now and he is using the real voices of singers rather than auto tuning them... he has gotten much much better. I started liking him now, very good shift from what he used to be and must have made his master mani sharma proud now.

break tisukkunte intha change untadha? Tune sync avvatledu naku aithe.

Just now, tacobell fan said:

break tisukkunte intha change untadha? Tune sync avvatledu naku aithe.

Break theskunte thopulu aipotharu ani kadu... point is he is talented, he worked with many top music directors as assistant from last 15-20 years but he needed to pick the right direction which I think he started doing now after the break and re assessing his career