Farmland vs Plots

madmax

Buying a farm land of 10 acres for 3 crore by selling 5 plots that I bought in various places. Am I doing the right thing ? I know it’s not advisable to put all eggs in one bag, but it’s my dream to have farmland .

13 minutes ago, madmax said:

Buying a farm land of 10 acres for 3 crore by selling 5 plots that I bought in various places. Am I doing the right thing ? I know it’s not advisable to put all eggs in one bag, but it’s my dream to have farmland .

go for it.... full fill your dream.

you can buy plots later too.

15 minutes ago, madmax said:

stick with plots 

20 minutes ago, madmax said:

Hold one highest and 1 lowest plots and buy farmland by selling remaining 3 plots .

14 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

yep , also easy to dispose 

after demonisation huge amounts of money revolve avvadam kastam

Ok. Kani eppudu growth gurinch alochiste, enjoy eppudu chestam.

38 minutes ago, madmax said:

Depends on the location of your farmland, road facility, water facility etc. 

1 hour ago, madmax said:

Experience tho cheptuna.. stick to plots..

29 minutes ago, reddyeee said:

Depends on the location of your farmland, road facility, water facility etc. 

Location super . Only 3 kms from National highway . 3 bores unnayi . Water canal undi . Well connected to Kakinada , rajahmundry and Vizag 

50 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Hold one highest and 1 lowest plots and buy farmland by selling remaining 3 plots .

Thinking same , but only wants to keep the highest one due to money crunch.

3 minutes ago, madmax said:

Location super . Only 3 kms from National highway . 3 bores unnayi . Water canal undi . Well connected to Kakinada , rajahmundry and Vizag 

Nuvvu fix aaiyav.. chepina vinav... kani inka