Need creative ideas to strike conversation with a girl

ChinnaBhasha

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Hi I am so and so I keep seeing you on floor just wanted to say hello ani hand shake Cheyalera ? Oka 1-2 conversation taruvata can ping in messenger . Oka 2 weeks ayyaka I am going out for lunch would u like to join me to cafeteria or restaurant analera ?  Endo rocket science laga . Be normal OA cheste matladevallu kuda ignore chestaru *n$

+111111

1 minute ago, Scada said:

Naku work inavi cheptunna.. May be neku konni telise untai

1.First amey friend circle lo unna females ni frnds chesko.. valla mundu nuv thurum khan aney image ni build chey.. pre-selection principle apply avtadi later on amey mundu.

2. Second  normal ga introduce chesko.... seems like i  saw somewhere, ante clear cut ga doubt ostadi.. e days lo straight ga approach iye men chala takuva.. be one of those daring guy..  pick up lines vadaku .. chringy ga untai.. Talk about hobbies, goals, any topic that had depth. E topics are a good way to  vignana pradarshana and tear her down intellectually. In the topic dont discuss argue and finally win avvu.. You can argue either side depending on the facts you have..

3. Ilati scenario lo you are approaching her.. ante amey di upper hand needi lower hand undi.. e scenario ni marchali manam.. endukante you are sucking up for her attention ane laga undakodadu and nuv chase chesi nattu undoddu

4. Oka sari parichayam inaka.. nagative validation ivvu or vere  valaki +ve validation ivvu emay mundu.. make her feel little insecure( somehow in something..) ..this will throw her off guard and she will seek your validation. Endukante almost all boys em unna etla unna.. your are great aney antaru women ki.. sollu karchukunta.. Ala undaku..( But make sure you are doing well in your life.. before -ve validation).. This is how you will get upper hand over her...

5. See step 1.. vere females lo +ve reputation and pre-selection unte automatic ga ..ne target will also think high of you and ninnu select sestadi..Endukante females are wired to select something that is selected before they select it.

6. Dont spend too much time with your target .. attraction potadi.. texting kuda.. manchi interesting ga unapudu cut chey..Talk to all her friends except her. friends make the major make or break decisions . Women initially look for affirmation. Also they like what they can't have. See point 1 again

sunil1.gif?1290056327

2 minutes ago, Scada said:

1.First amey friend circle lo unna females ni frnds chesko.. valla mundu nuv thurum khan aney image ni build chey.. pre-selection principle apply avtadi later on amey mundu.

2. Second  normal ga introduce chesko.... seems like i  saw somewhere, ante clear cut ga doubt ostadi.. e days lo straight ga approach iye men chala takuva.. be one of those daring guy..  pick up lines vadaku .. chringy ga untai.. Talk about hobbies, goals, any topic that had depth. E topics are a good way to  vignana pradarshana and tear her down intellectually. In the topic dont discuss argue and finally win avvu.. You can argue either side depending on the facts you have..

3. Ilati scenario lo you are approaching her.. ante amey di upper hand needi lower hand undi.. e scenario ni marchali manam.. endukante you are sucking up for her attention ane laga undakodadu and nuv chase chesi nattu undoddu

4. Oka sari parichayam inaka.. nagative validation ivvu or vere  valaki +ve validation ivvu emay mundu.. make her feel little insecure( somehow in something..) ..this will throw her off guard and she will seek your validation. Endukante almost all boys em unna etla unna.. your are great aney antaru women ki.. sollu karchukunta.. Ala undaku..( But make sure you are doing well in your life.. before -ve validation).. This is how you will get upper hand over her...

5. See step 1.. vere females lo +ve reputation and pre-selection unte automatic ga ..ne target will also think high of you and ninnu select sestadi..Endukante females are wired to select something that is selected before they select it.

6. Dont spend too much time with your target .. attraction potadi.. texting kuda.. manchi interesting ga unapudu cut chey..Talk to all her friends except her. friends make the major make or break decisions . Women initially look for affirmation. Also they like what they can't have. See point 1 again

print out tesukoni by heart cheyamantava brahmiuff.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Scada said:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Hi I am so and so I keep seeing you on floor just wanted to introduce myself and say hello ani hand shake Cheyalera ? Oka 1-2 conversation taruvata can ping in messenger . Oka 2 weeks ayyaka I am going out for lunch would u like to join me to cafeteria or restaurant analera ?  Endo rocket science laga . Be normal OA cheste matladevallu kuda ignore chestaru *n$

Seeing you ante stalker anukuni basha meda hr complaint Cheste ? 

3 minutes ago, Pitta said:

print out tesukoni by heart cheyamantava brahmiuff.gif

Hello Pitta how are you? I quoted u yesterday and you ignored me . Heart broke into pieces and later became powder . :(

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, DannyArcher said:

Seeing you ante stalker anukuni basha meda hr complaint Cheste ? 

Em cheyaru if ur decent in your approach . Chiller ekkili Navvulu navvute yeah chestaru . It’s okay to introduce to work place colleagues . First aey love stove desperation undakudadu. One step at a time . End result kakunda just causal ga unte yeah they might talk back . I do if someone approach me this way . Agenda undi anipiste i avoid too . Be normal Amma . Less is more .