Dabbulichi dobbinchukovatam yentra nee findakudu

Sucker

1 minute ago, Agnes said:

Sanders, if he somehow wriggles through the democratic nomination (unlikely) is going to shame Donald Trump in ways that Trump can't even begin to comprehend. haha..

I don't care about the rest of dems. they can go fcuk themselves.

I don’t care who comes but ippudu unnadi kante pedha bully and loud mouth vaadi raavali. Gelavaka poyina parledhu 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/02/07/obamas-last-three-years-of-job-growth-all-beat-trumps-best-year/#9a3abbb6ba61

Trump continually says that, “the U.S. is experiencing the best economy ever.” This is obvious gaslighting since the new results show that President Trump’s best year of job growth was 2.314 million in 2018 (the first year of the tax cut) but it falls short of any of Obama’s last three years.

:giggle: 

3 minutes ago, desiboys said:

Ee uttermost gadu november tharuvatha malli kanapadadu lol. Enjoy cheyyi ra appati varaku :giggle:

Sanders ni nominee cheyyi chalu.

actually nenu november daaka raanu. inkonni rojuley. taravatha you guys are free to be racist and bigoted without being mocked.

Novem taravatha ostha.

8 minutes ago, siru said:

its never ending argument..lets talk after elections

Trump malli win aithe i will shut up

cnn, msnbc are all compromised. none of them report news now. ofcourse Fox is at another level anuko.

cnn ni nammukoni antha bet cheyyaku.

15 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

I don’t care who comes but ippudu unnadi kante pedha bully and loud mouth vaadi raavali. Gelavaka poyina parledhu 

bully avasaram le. simple facts chalu. like how Sanders pointed out that Trump  got $800m in federal tax breaks and aid, to build his real estate business.

he'll simply say that its time for that money to go to the americans. Trump as usual will keep shouting communists, or some racist sh1t.but he will never be able to counter Sanders.

4 minutes ago, Agnes said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/02/07/obamas-last-three-years-of-job-growth-all-beat-trumps-best-year/#9a3abbb6ba61

according to this article, 'trump' economy is actually losing jobs. haha...

he keeps talking in an echo chamber of racists and christian fundamentalist nutjobs, and thinks the world revolves around them. lol.

Forbes chaduvuthunnavu ante nuvvu entha pichodivo artham avuthundi. Adi oka hardcore liberal site. Vadu open borders,obama sanka naakuthadu

10 minutes ago, Agnes said:

cnn, msnbc are all compromised. none of them report news now. ofcourse Fox is at another level anuko.

cnn ni nammukoni antha bet cheyyaku.

haha..i dont watch tv news..cnn asalu chudanu