Ovaru forward chesaru after recent Frisco accident of telugu couple

kothavani

PLEASE READ AND TAKE ACTION NOW TO PROTECT YOUR LOVED ONES. Have a WILL, Health Directive also ADD Beneficiaries to your financial accounts & work benefits. 

There was an accident in Frisco Texas on Sunday evening to our fellow Indian family. It is very sad to know that these 3 adults have passed away in a major accident leaving behind this minor girl. While the little girl still not aware that she lost her parents, it seems the family did not have a Will written to secure the little one. 

Now, she has to go thru Foster care until she turns 18. Not sure how long before the Grand parents prove in court of their relation to get her custody. It may take any long. Also, all of their assets would be locked at this moment, so none of the assets can be accessed for Probate or any other expenses. 

I am sure her parents loved her more than anyone in this world, but the little one has to go thru all the hassle for no reason. I am sure her parents never wanted to leave her in this state. She is now in a very unfortunate state. No one should ever be in this situation.

I urge all of you to please help your near and dear ones to make them understand the importance of Will and a possible Trust. It really helps.. 🙏🏻

2 hours ago, karna11 said:

+1 , I did last month with $900 cost 

lol...  u became bakara....

$900 ahhh

U can write yours for free... basic english and  common sense

google