This is when coronavirus will stop spreading

Catabolite

When people around you will generate enough immunity to ensure the transmission is considerably reduced because of herd immunity. You might be the one who will get immune to coronavirus if you get infected and help others by not transmitting it. I would say roughly 6-9 months. But until then, keep calm and trust your immune system.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Catabolite said:

When people around you will generate enough immunity to ensure the transmission is considerably reduced because of herd immunity. You might be the one who will get immune to coronavirus if you get infected and help others by not transmitting it. I would say roughly 6-9 months. But until then, keep calm and trust your immune system.

deport him/her to china . now

we will sponser ticket using gofundme 

Just now, Catabolite said:

No Visa. 

15 minutes ago, xano917 said:

deport him/her to china . now

we will sponser ticket using gofundme 

2 hours ago, Catabolite said:

China velli ramantaava endi immune system penchukoneeke

2 hours ago, Catabolite said:

I am busy bro, post in one word78d01b04bbe9cae611602f4a065f6f74_w200.gicant read crap 

38 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

The whole world needs to be infected for humans to develop resistance 🤔 

Herd immunity means that some of the people have enough immunity that the transmission of the virus is restricted. There is modelling and stats to figure out the probability of the restriction depending on how many people develop a resistance.