A coronavirus cure depends on these lab mice, but there aren’t enough

tacobell fan

The mouse crisis is one reason talk about the speedy introduction of a vaccine isn’t realistic. Without mice to study, scientists simply can’t fully test potential drugs and vaccines.

ES1xvyIXkAARKj8?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

It will take 12 months for the Vaccine .... Appudu varaku wait cheyali ... thats how it works ... 3pa3zo.gif

Fatality rate 2.4 % annaru....Italy lo choosthe 6% vndi fatality rate...So the 2 % might be wrong antaava?

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

It will take 12 months for the Vaccine .... Appudu varaku wait cheyali ... thats how it works ... 3pa3zo.gif

tondaraga vaccine kanukovachu kada

3pa3zo.gif

17 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Fatality rate 2.4 % annaru....Italy lo choosthe 6% vndi fatality rate...So the 2 % might be wrong antaava?

If we are Believing China reported the actual numbers .... I think it might be closer to 2.4% like may be 3% ... ... Because the data set it bigger than the Italy ....3pa3zo.gif

7 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

tondaraga vaccine kanukovachu kada

3pa3zo.gif

Unfortunately its tough when you find something this new.... And more over there are rules and you need volunteers to test ... I so optimistic and said 12 months ... You should be looking at 12 - 18 months ....3pa3zo.gif

Personally, I think there will be a second wave of this infection and by that time we will have the vaccine ready to use and solve the issue by treating .... 3pa3zo.gif