The epidemic situation is serious, "evil organizations cause public panic

westlife

Yesterday I was intercepted by some guys who called themselves fanatics of the Almighty God on my way to the market. They claimed that COVID-19 is the punishment of the Almighty God,is the end of the world. People over the world will be martyred by being crucified upside down except those who believe the Almighty God and join the Church of Almighty God. I told them that Im not interested in it and tried to get rid of them. But they still blocked the way fiercely. I pretended to call the police since I didnt know if they carried knives so they left hurriedly.

The epidemic is getting worse but that church used it to force people join them. How shameless! I searched Almighty God on the net and find that it is a cult which banned in China. And many of them stowed away to Italy for political asylum. I also find that the fanatics of that cult beat a woman into death in China simply because she refused to join the cult. Im really scared when I think about what happened  yesterday.