How and Why is Corona Virus dangerous than regular flu

chittimallu_14

Just now, RULER said:

Its spread pretty fast .. Tagore movie  laga ... one person can spread it to 5 people ... again this 5 people spread to other 5 ... so if you calculate ... numbers will be very huge ... before it spread that fast .... we need to control it ...

under 60 ... its not deadly but over 60 it is very deadly .... so mana grand parents ki carona virus is big threat.. 

Italy has more number aged people ...so 4000 + deaths ... more than china ...

Moreover ...if don't stop spreading ... people will rush to hospitals .... and we don't have enough  resources to treat them ...

So Its never an Over Reacting ...we should have done this much earlier when we know about the virus ... China hided about the virus in December ...

avnu I initially thought so too that US reacted very slow... but just casual ga flu stats choosthunte i read that deaths due to flu is also in the 20s and 50s thousands so andhuke I was curious to see why has this become such a big deal ani ..

2 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Emanna vlog unte vey dheeni meedha.. vonli us vaunty video only fliz

It's not as bad as it gets when someone smokes or when someone is from a third world country like India. You're likely to have granuloma or tuberculosis in your lungs anyway. COVID-19 is not any worse than those. 

Just now, Catabolite said:

It's not as bad as it gets when someone smokes or when someone is from a third world country like India. You're likely to have granuloma or tuberculosis in your lungs anyway. COVID-19 is not any worse than those. 

Saaari maku aa eedio sooosthene ekkudii adhi b only Desi aada ladies matalake

1 minute ago, Catabolite said:

endi iudu memu smoking modhalettala to be safer? 😳

7 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ofcourse thats true... chala mandiki ree undha ledha annattu vachi ellipothundi anta... I meant many dont even see any big symptoms antunnaru so its hard to exactly track how many actually have this virus..

anyways end thread, nenu edo aa stat choosi thread esa... 

No don’t end this thread. Even i was wondering why is not flu considered pandemic as corona, why this much hulchal abt corona? let’s see if more people can weigh in and give their views 

Just now, Louboutin_shoe said:

No don’t end this thread. Even i was wondering why is not flu considered pandemic as corona, why this much hulchal abt corona? let’s see if more people can weigh in and give their views 

we got the answer already.... this is more contagious, higher kill rate and also could cause more damage to organs after recovery... Done

14 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

enni sarlu okate thittu vaadthav ra like a broken record... creativity kooda ledu thitla lo... lite neetho pakkaki dengei lol 

Madadchod 😂 

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

we got the answer already.... this is more contagious, higher kill rate and also could cause more damage to organs after recovery... Done

😂 madadchod 😂 

6 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

It takes to my first question again -why panic for this COVID then 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Got it!

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

avnu I initially thought so too that US reacted very slow... but just casual ga flu stats choosthunte i read that deaths due to flu is also in the 20s and 50s thousands so andhuke I was curious to see why has this become such a big deal ani ..

flu is pandemic 1918 ... It killed 50 to 100 Million people in 1918 ... Now we have vaccine and every 6 months we get that vaccine for kids and we never learned lesson from past pandemics and we should be much careful about this virus and try to stay home to control spreading ...

33 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

permanent damage is not proved yet... they all said "it could" cause damage but dont think its there yet. We are not even 3-4 months into discovering the disease so its impossible to tell if the damage is permanent as lungs tend to heal themselves over the time... 

So far it did cause damage for smokers.

Just now, kakatiya said:

So far it did cause damage for smokers.

adhe vayya nenu cheppindi... lungs will heal over the time.. even in the past where people had severe pneumonia , lungs healed over a period of time... it cant be proven yet that this damage cant be healed... its just a speculation so far and there is no guarantee their oragns wont heal over the time 

6 minutes ago, RULER said:

flu is pandemic 1918 ... It killed 50 to 100 Million people in 1918 ... Now we have vaccine and every 6 months we get that vaccine for kids and we never learned lesson from past pandemics and we should be much careful about this virus and try to stay home to control spreading ...

so ipudu unde common flu is what was referred as spanish flu once? I didnt know that