St-ocks ki apps....

Gentle_Boy

17 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Fidelity

TDAmeritrade 

@JambaKrantu any benefits in TD ameritrade?

i felt it’s easy to buy and sell in robinhood since immediately u will get notified 

TD ameritrade lo we need to wait until the stocks are bought or sold ...only advantage is it is 15mins lagging then robinhood 

Recently opened Merill edge account also...still thinking if it is good one...please suggest 

2 hours ago, 2020 said:

@JambaKrantu any benefits in TD ameritrade?

i felt it’s easy to buy and sell in robinhood since immediately u will get notified 

TD ameritrade lo we need to wait until the stocks are bought or sold ...only advantage is it is 15mins lagging then robinhood 

Recently opened Merill edge account also...still thinking if it is good one...please suggest 

Robinhood is also good but outages konchem ekuva.. Honestly all these platforms have same features now a days.. It's like gmail vs outlook. Use the one you are comfortable with.. I do simple trading just buy and hold and sell.. No puts or options or any thing like that.. For that purpose Fidelity and TDAmeritrade both are good..

27 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Robinhood is also good but outages konchem ekuva.. Honestly all these platforms have same features now a days.. It's like gmail vs outlook. Use the one you are comfortable with.. I do simple trading just buy and hold and sell.. No puts or options or any thing like that.. For that purpose Fidelity and TDAmeritrade both are good..

Thanks for the inputs...robinhood app look and feel baagundi 

5 minutes ago, 2020 said:

Thanks for the inputs...robinhood app look and feel baagundi 

Yes I used to use Robin hood too.. But oka sari vadi app outage vachindi.. I lost 600 that day because of that outage.. appati nunchi I switched to Fidelity.. Recently I opened an account with TDAmeritrade also because a friend recommended it.

50 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Yes I used to use Robin hood too.. But oka sari vadi app outage vachindi.. I lost 600 that day because of that outage.. appati nunchi I switched to Fidelity.. Recently I opened an account with TDAmeritrade also because a friend recommended it.

RH is really for the beginners, the pros for it'd be the look and feel, such an easy app that even a 5th grader can get it easy. 

On the cons side, its trading hours suck big time, most stocks do well in PM, and AH, for which RH is a big down here as they only do from 9 am to 6:30 pm est. their hours suck big time, on the outage thing i lost 6 grand, i emailed them they didnt give a sh!t about it,..i switched to webull now and enjoying the benefits to the core, also doing trades in pm and ah...

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

RH is really for the beginners, the pros for it'd be the look and feel, such an easy app that even a 5th grader can get it easy. 

On the cons side, its trading hours suck big time, most stocks do well in PM, and AH, for which RH is a big down here as they only do from 9 am to 6:30 pm est. their hours suck big time, on the outage thing i lost 6 grand, i emailed them they didnt give a sh!t about it,..i switched to webull now and enjoying the benefits to the core, also doing trades in pm and ah...

We bull app....has a weird and confusing UI...interactions....compared to RH.

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

Webull lo options trading ledu antunaaru

Just now, Gentle_Boy said:

We bull app....has a weird and confusing UI...interactions....compared to RH.

yes, you are right, webull is advanced with so much of data in it, its not for the beginners 

and about confusing, you will only be confused for a week or so, as ou use the app daily you'll get used to it. 

There are many other benefits of the app like, after hours and pre market trading, free stocks for deposits, bonus stocks for opening the accounts, referalls etc., 

The statistics for stocks is wide as compared to RH

Another con is as of now there is no cryptos trading in webull, they're working on it to bring it on to the board. 

I was a little confuse when i started using webul, but it only takes 2 days for us to get used to it,,isn't it..the main point is pre market trading, stocks move in high at 4 am est.. thats the time i watch..and close of market to decide buy/sell which you could do until 8 pm ET...Happy Trading folks..

4 minutes ago, 2020 said:

Webull lo options trading ledu antunaaru

yep no Mutual funds,  bonds or options kind. I never invested any in options. 

Dude there are so many ETF's and stocks for us to trade, cryptos also coming soon to webull. i signed up and in line tho i dont use too much cryptos tho,, i used to do some cryptos when i used RH as weekends i get bored lol.. i really wait eagerly for monday 4 am Lol.

Just now, Peter123 said:

yep no Mutual funds,  bonds or options kind. I never invested any in options. 

Dude there are so many ETF's and stocks for us to trade, cryptos also coming soon to webull. i signed up and in line tho i dont use too much cryptos tho,, i used to do some cryptos when i used RH as weekends i get bored lol.. i really wait eagerly for monday 4 am Lol.

Good inputs...will give a try 

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

Even now etrade doesnt charge commissions on stocks.