H4/EAD processing time after H1 regular extension approval

Tenali

Just now, kumar4world said:

yup its me.

U were wearing Redis t-shirt.

Btw, since except a day or two ...we are following those dances everyday. THANK YOU. Kids love gummy bear and some banana songs 

4 minutes ago, superhit3 said:

U were wearing Redis t-shirt.

Btw, since except a day or two ...we are following those dances everyday. THANK YOU. Kids love gummy bear and some banana songs 

lol...I attended a tech fair and they offered a free t-shirt bro..thats it. however I know basics of redis but not an expert. I am glad you liked those videos and thank you! Our main goal to choose those songs is to get kids involved.

Just now, kumar4world said:

lol...I attended a tech fair and they offered a free t-shirt bro..thats it. however I know basics of redis but not an expert. I am glad you liked those videos and thank you! Our main goal to choose those songs are to get kids involved.

Now the next assignment 😉 for you is to find and share us the new songs ...kids are and do get bored of same ones every time 

3 minutes ago, superhit3 said:

Now the next assignment 😉 for you is to find and share us the new songs ...kids are and do get bored of same ones every time 

haha..sure I will try bro..if you like please subscribe to "peppyfamily" youtube channel and you get notified incase we do some kids related content.

2 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

haha..sure I will try bro..if you like please subscribe to "peppyfamily" youtube channel and you get notified incase we do some kids related content.

Sure, why not!

• Thanks 1