Ssr ni peekina pk

Sreeven

Dear S.S Rajmauli,

I read recently about how boring you found Parasite. Fair enough. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. As a fellow film maker, I found this comment disrespectful, and distasteful. More than that, I found that it defies logic.

Parasite is a film that created history, by sweeping the Oscars as a foreign language entry, a category that your films also come under. It’s a film that has been acclaimed by masters of the craft like Scorcese and Tarantino. Last I heard, I don’t think they had anything to say about Bahubali.

More than anything, Parasite is an original piece of work. Originality deserves respect, especially when it is powerful enough to cut across language barriers, and Parasite has done that more effectively than any foreign language film in history. It’s the beauty of cinema, and a testament to its power, when it can strike a chord even across languages, cultures and preferences.

Speaking about originality, I have come across many instances in your films, like Sye for example, when you have lifted entire scenes from other films, without as much as an acknowledgement. I didn’t hear fellow film makers come out in public and talk about it, although it was impossible to miss that you ‘stole’ it? It’s because of a mutual respect.

I understand that watching a film requires a certain mood and mindspace. Perhaps you were not in the mood for something as layered as Parasite. But to hear you use a public platform to dismiss a film that the entire film world has acknowledged, shows badly on you. As a representative of the Indian film industry, it’s fair to say that you have embarrassed us.

Personally, I don’t think your films come anywhere close to being judged on a world stage. And therefore, I don’t think we have the right to judge something that the cinema world has collectively honoured, especially on a public platform.

But of course, everybody is entitled to their opinion. All the best"

Embarrassed us anta... Ni felling andari meeda rudhaka... Ani cheppu... Tisukunte tisuko manu.. ledantee ledhu... If you feel parasite is a great film, for some it doesn't ... You to respect other feelings... Even though it is a Oscar film doesn't make that film as great film... 

Oscar films are nothing but a nandi award...

The scam on nandi award is equalent to Oscar award... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Who is this PK ??

Prashanth Kumar is a lesser known director and producer in Tollywood who made the film Mithai in 2019. But he is now popular with his sensible open letter to the Bahubalian director SS Rajamouli.

10 minutes ago, pencil said:

Prashanth Kumar is a lesser known director and producer in Tollywood who made the film Mithai in 2019. But he is now popular with his sensible open letter to the Bahubalian director SS Rajamouli.

Vaakay 

29 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Embarrassed us anta... Ni felling andari meeda rudhaka... Ani cheppu... Tisukunte tisuko manu.. ledantee ledhu... If you feel parasite is a great film, for some it doesn't ... You to respect other feelings... Even though it is a Oscar film doesn't make that film as great film... 

Oscar films are nothing but a nandi award...

The scam on nandi award is equalent to Oscar award... 

Boozumouli makyode gadini manchiga eskunnadu le

2 hours ago, pahelwan said:

Boozumouli makyode gadini manchiga eskunnadu le

Ok... You have grudge on him... Good man... 

Whatever this letter is written by some one who believe in awards...

Riskha movie of dasari Narayanan Rao movie ki nandi award vachindhi ga... Ippudu daani meeda comment chesthe .. audience ni embarrassed annate ga..

_-_@3$%

Parasite movie is not that great movie rajmouli ke kaadu naaku kooda same anipinchindhi...

Get the conspiracies of Oscar awards you will know...

Why there isn't a good indian movie awarded till now... Even though there are good movies very good movies ... 

25 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Ok... You have grudge on him... Good man... 

Whatever this letter is written by some one who believe in awards...

Riskha movie of dasari Narayanan Rao movie ki nandi award vachindhi ga... Ippudu daani meeda comment chesthe .. audience ni embarrassed annate ga..

_-_@3$%

Parasite movie is not that great movie rajmouli ke kaadu naaku kooda same anipinchindhi...

Get the conspiracies of Oscar awards you will know...

Why there isn't a good indian movie awarded till now... Even though there are good movies very good movies ... 

Boojumouli gadu tisina movies manchi kalakandalu mari pichakuntlodu

Lockdown tho mind 10ginattu undi...nachaledu annanduku intha class peekala

Veedevado.. attention seeking candidate laaga unnadu... free publicity kosam... 

Nenu india vellinapudu flight lo chusina parasite movie... boring movie.. asal oscar etla ochinda ani doubt ochindi.. SSR might copy or inspire from other movies... But atleast he is a successful director.. Veedu em peekindu ani vaadiki letter raasindo ardam kaaley...

2 hours ago, pahelwan said:

Boojumouli gadu tisina movies manchi kalakandalu mari pichakuntlodu

Niku kakapovachu man... Kanali Baga chusaru... Every hero.. the so called ram Charan ki block buster ichadu... Akkada OverAction chesthe mega family... Eega tho, Sunil tho block buster tisadu....

@3$%

gorre gallu... if someone doesn't like something, why can't people just respect opinion and shut up. 

gorre galla laga oscar ochindi kabatti bajana cheyalna andaru. pichi frock gallu.